E2012

Defendant
Mar 21, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this show was so good. It had the best ending ever. I am sad this show is over. I will definitely watch this show and over. Great cast, actors, story. Overall this show is the best. I hope this show wins awards
Duel
Not just to a good writer and director and production team and such but WOW WAY TO GO YANG SE JONG!!! The moral dilemmas it explores are really beautifully handled... Greed and its results. it is truly touching and the question of what makes humans more than JUST another species doing any and everything for personal survival and gain... Just "What makes us human?"
Stranger
This drama was Gold. The writer did a good job!!!!!! Everything was revealed at the right moment. I kept on clicking the next button. This is like one of the best dramas this year. Cho Seung Woo especially is amazing. His acting was so good and Bae Doona did a wonderful job too. I am so glad the ratings for this drama are so high because they deserve it. Hopefully, they win awards!!!!!
Queen for Seven Days
This drama was amazing!!!!!!!!!The Cast deserves many Awards
The only reason I gave it a 9 for rewatch value is that it is too emotional for me. This is an amazing drama. Thanks to the writers for doing their best while trying to stick with history
Tunnel
May 25, 2017
I think this was one of the best endings I have seen in awhile. All of my emotions were stirred up. Loved this drama and will definitely watch it again.
Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People
May 17, 2017
Great drama from the beginning to the end !!!!!! The cast did a wonderful job. Tissue was needed for some of the episodes.
Tomorrow With You
Mar 26, 2017
Although the drama had a few flaws, overall it was a great drama. The cast did a wonderful job especially the actor playing the part of the villain. I would recommend this show and will definitely love to watch it again.

1 day ago