Gullsen

Secret
Months ago as I was looking for piano pieces, I found a video "Secret Piano Battle". A group of high school students come together watching two of their classmates competing in piano with some really difficult pieces to excel each other.
That scene is taken from this movie and I finally watched it last night.

First thing is I really wanted to study at a high school like this one where you read more can have piano battles with friends instead of bickering idly. -_-

That being said, I liked all the piano scenes especially the battle scene and the"Secret".
The film is a bit paranormal, there is a good twist which I wasn't expecting to happen so it did surprise me near the final.Other than music, it tells us a few things about friendship,being the "odd" one among the people, not being able to fit in...
The final scene left me a bit up in the air. I can't say I didn't like it but then I can't say I did either.
I just think they may have thought something better for the final scene.
Still, it may worth watching once if you like music.
I Hear Your Voice
Well, that was one long drama... First half was so good...(I mean I did cry in the first episode when the girl cried because she thought her own mom didn't believe in her.It was so tear-jerking -_- )
Anyways, I really liked the story. You know, law and order, the boy trying to keep a childhood promise, and the girl becoming lawyer...It is sweet and touching.
No need to mention that all read more three leads' acting-chemistry was really good. Yoon sang- hyun, I love you! ^^
and Lee Jong Suk, he just cries so good that when I see him crying my eyes become watery,too. -.-
THe only problem is in the second half of the drama, the story kind of loses its' spark and we have long,unnecessary episodes..I think the writers wanted to show us Soo-ha's growing up and I admit that it was necessary for the plot.
But, that murder case and love interests between these three took slightly different twists than I expected so, honestly I had to skip some parts.
I have to give it to them though, I did like the final.....^^
One last thing is....there is one specific OST which I listen to at certain times...It is so emotional that I would love/want to meet the composer so much...That music fits the story so well...*.* Maybe that's why I keep remembering this drama.

P.S. The poster is very beautiful and meaningful,right?
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
It left me with great Osts and a broken heart....
Hearts, hearts everywhere.. Watch it at your own risk ;)

I don't like love triangles and this drama has one.I mostly watched it because the first two episodes was really got me and I wanted to see Joon Gi playing a character who is slowly falling in love ^^
But like I said, there is a love triangle after all and that read more wasn't really a nice one to watch.
Their poor decisions were really...off. I mean, especially the 8th prince and Hae So, really -_-
The one thing I must say is that Chen,Baekhyun,Xiumin has made a heartbreakingly good song (?? ?? - For you- ) that totally captures the soul of the show (and of my feelings for the 4th prince)
Not that I can say the rest of the OST is poor...

I just don't think I can re-watch it though... ;(