• Last Online: Jul 22, 2017

Gulsen

Turkey
Chicago Typewriter
Jun 5, 2017
I feel like I just finished a really good book.
It's full of friendship,love,fighting for your country,freedom...Times past and times present.
Fighting for and also letting go..
Bonus is very good osts and bgm accompanies you all along. :)
I'll miss it.
A Love To Kill
Apr 27, 2017
What is love anyway?

Seriously what is this?The definition and application of love is distorted in this drama. -.-

So without any spoilers, let me tell you what is actually the matter with this drama..

- A bunch of guys who keeps on making bad decisions after bad decisions and continuing their mistakes
- A suffering poor girl
-Teardrops everywhere...

Do not get me wrong.even though I really don't like it, I know how to appreciate a tragedy.The problem with this one is the male lead's actions are way too meaningless.The whole thing sometimes screamed like "sorry,but the screenwriters want it this way!" No logic, just a forced character who enjoys torturing himself.
Yes, the story may be well thought in the beginning but then later on I questioned what's the point of it or is there a point after all.

Shopping King Louie
Apr 20, 2017
Here, I crown the drama as my favourite..

There is a lot I want to say but any review won't do justice to this drama.
It touched my heart in certain ways... might be cause I can relate to some little things in the story.

Do not let "cliches" confuse you.Overall, this drama is just...so heart-warming and meaningful.^^

Seo In Guk pulled it off really cool.Then again, has there been something he couldn't pull off ? -.^
Have no worries about the female lead, they do match! It's so touching to watch them together. And Yoon Sang Hyun, this ajushi never fails :)
It has a lot of bgm so it may disturb some.Since I'm a musicophilic, it was just fine for me.

If I had to choose just one word to describe this drama, it would be. "YEPPUDA"

Secret
Mar 15, 2017
Months ago as I was looking for piano pieces, I found a video "Secret Piano Battle". A group of high school students come together watching two of their classmates competing in piano with some really difficult pieces to excel each other.
That scene is taken from this movie and I finally watched it last night.

First thing is I really wanted to study at a high school like this one where you can have piano battles with friends instead of bickering idly. -_-

That being said, I liked all the piano scenes especially the battle scene and the"Secret".
The film is a bit paranormal, there is a good twist which I wasn't expecting to happen so it did surprise me near the final.Other than music, it tells us a few things about friendship,being the "odd" one among the people, not being able to fit in...
The final scene left me a bit up in the air. I can't say I didn't like it but then I can't say I did either.
I just think they may have thought something better for the final scene.
Still, it may worth watching once if you like music.

I Hear Your Voice
Mar 1, 2017
Well, that was one long drama... First half was so good...(I mean I did cry in the first episode when the girl cried because she thought her own mom didn't believe in her.It was so tear-jerking -_- )
Anyways, I really liked the story. You know, law and order, the boy trying to keep a childhood promise, and the girl becoming lawyer...It is sweet and touching.
No need to mention that all three leads' acting-chemistry was really good. Yoon sang- hyun, I love you! ^^
and Lee Jong Suk, he just cries so good that when I see him crying my eyes become watery,too. -.-
THe only problem is in the second half of the drama, the story kind of loses its' spark and we have long,unnecessary episodes..I think the writers wanted to show us Soo-ha's growing up and I admit that it was necessary for the plot.
But, that murder case and love interests between these three took slightly different twists than I expected so, honestly I had to skip some parts.
I have to give it to them though, I did like the final.....^^
One last thing is....there is one specific OST which I listen to at certain times...It is so emotional that I would love/want to meet the composer so much...That music fits the story so well...*.* Maybe that's why I keep remembering this drama.

P.S. The poster is very beautiful and meaningful,right?

Love O2O
Jul 20, 2017
Don't let 30 episodes scare you..even if long drama is not your cup of tea if you are a sucker for smooth sailing romance Love o2o will surely get you.
No misunderstanding between the main couple,no stupid jealousy and guess what you'll see match made in Heaven ^^
if you are a gamer or interested in IT you might also want to check this out. if we leave out the romance after alll, we see how a group of young guys start their business in gaming..
I think this kind of drama is the best to pass the time and relax ^^
Queen of the Ring
Jul 16, 2017
After all the dramas/movies showing off beauty, this is like medicine.

The most meaningful mini-drama I have ever watched.

"You don't need to be beautiful to be loved.
When you love someoe, s/he looks beautiful to you."

You shouldn't miss it, pretty please
Hello Monster
Jun 13, 2017
I've been wanting to watch this for so long..It was worth watching.

1.Firstly, we have Seo in guk and Park bo gum..Eye candies match so well, they act amazing as brothers.I personally cheerish these two too much.Watching them side by side was really nice
Jewel in the Palace
Jun 5, 2017
My very first drama I watched on tv when I was a child...:)
Now I don't watch dramas this long but back then whenever it was on tv I sat down and watched it all ... which makes 5 or 6 re-watch.(My personal record.^^)
Naturally, Jang Ge um and Jung oh min is my very first ship.As I was watching it I used to pray that they'd be together in the end.
I sympathized so much with jang geum.A girl beautiful at heart and appearance, hardworking, friendly, tenacious,and very kind.She makes a lot of delicious-looking food as well so that's also a reason to watch her.Kitchen scenes and competitions were amazing.^^ I like the attachment as mom and daughter between her and Lady Han.
Though sometimes it was unbearable to watch, palace life really attracted me...and Jeju island and its' nature as well..It made me want to visit those places and I still do.
Jang geum's life has its' ups and downs but it is never boring and the story was wrapped up nicely in the end.

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Mar 1, 2017
It left me with great Osts and a broken heart....
Hearts, hearts everywhere.. Watch it at your own risk ;)

These hearts, I mean, are quite confusing for the viewer, though.For one thing I can't say IU really could pair up with Lee Joon Gi in the first place in terms of acting as a couple.

I don't like blurry love triangles and this drama has one.I mostly watched it because the first two episodes really got me and I wanted to see Joon Gi playing a character slowly falling in love ^^

But like I said... there is a love triangle after all, and that wasn't really a nice one to watch.

Their poor decisions were really...off. I mean, especially the 8th prince and Hae So, really!! -_-

The best thing about the drama is the OSTs...especially Chen,Baekhyun,Xiumin's heartbreakingly good song (?? ?? - For you- ) totally captured the soul of the drama.
Anyways, get a hold of your feelings as you watch otherwise it maybe difficult to get over this drama and you may have a scarlet heart at least for a while..

W
Apr 30, 2017
The story guys...It is the story that made me give a huge 9 for W \ Two Worlds..
Yes, it is different from any other prior dramas but it doesn't end here...If you have a thing for the thin line between fiction and reality or a thing for plotting a story, you should just go and watch this.
Telling about it will not do..
I was afraid of the ending and from time to time I got really impatient because of the narration and retros\realizations but then again this is not that important after all.
Both leads looked like they indeed were characters from a manhwa/cartoon and the writer Oh song mun, though he made me furious from time to time he knocked his role, So I give it to the ajusshi who played this role.
Be ready for ups and downs between the 2 worlds..;)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Apr 20, 2017
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT...

Girl power rocks...B:

Story is well-thought.The plot has a few problems, the crime part really got dragged but it's not that important to me.
Park Hyung Shik shined in this drama.He is like a princess,really.(Yes, not a prince but princess because he is too beautiful.) If this drama was any longer, I don't think I would be able to handle watching him.
Cuteness is overflowing...^^
And it is way tooo funny till the end.