Gullsen

Shopping King Louis
Here, I crown the drama as my favourite..

There is a lot I want to say but any review won't do justice to this drama.
It touched my heart in certain ways... might be cause I can relate to some little things in the story.

Do not let "cliches" confuse you.Overall, this drama is just...so heart-warming and meaningful.^^

Seo In Guk pulled it off really cool.Then again, has there been something he read more couldn't pull off ? -.^
Have no worries about the female lead, they do match! It's so touching to watch them together. And Yoon Sang Hyun, this ajushi never fails :)
It has a lot of bgm so it may disturb some.Since I'm a musicophilic, it was just fine for me.

If I had to choose just one word to describe this drama, it would be. "YEPPUDA"
Secret
Mar 15, 2017
Months ago as I was looking for piano pieces, I found a video "Secret Piano Battle". A group of high school students come together watching two of their classmates competing in piano with some really difficult pieces to excel each other.
That scene is taken from this movie and I finally watched it last night.

First thing is I really wanted to study at a high school like this one where you read more can have piano battles with friends instead of bickering idly. -_-

That being said, I liked all the piano scenes especially the battle scene and the"Secret".
The film is a bit paranormal, there is a good twist which I wasn't expecting to happen so it did surprise me near the final.Other than music, it tells us a few things about friendship,being the "odd" one among the people, not being able to fit in...
The final scene left me a bit up in the air. I can't say I didn't like it but then I can't say I did either.
I just think they may have thought something better for the final scene.
Still, it may worth watching once if you like music.
I Hear Your Voice
Mar 1, 2017
Well, that was one long drama... First half was so good...(I mean I did cry in the first episode when the girl cried because she thought her own mom didn't believe in her.It was so tear-jerking -_- )
Anyways, I really liked the story. You know, law and order, the boy trying to keep a childhood promise, and the girl becoming lawyer...It is sweet and touching.
No need to mention that all read more three leads' acting-chemistry was really good. Yoon sang- hyun, I love you! ^^
and Lee Jong Suk, he just cries so good that when I see him crying my eyes become watery,too. -.-
THe only problem is in the second half of the drama, the story kind of loses its' spark and we have long,unnecessary episodes..I think the writers wanted to show us Soo-ha's growing up and I admit that it was necessary for the plot.
But, that murder case and love interests between these three took slightly different twists than I expected so, honestly I had to skip some parts.
I have to give it to them though, I did like the final.....^^
One last thing is....there is one specific OST which I listen to at certain times...It is so emotional that I would love/want to meet the composer so much...That music fits the story so well...*.* Maybe that's why I keep remembering this drama.

P.S. The poster is very beautiful and meaningful,right?
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Mar 1, 2017
It left me with great Osts and a broken heart....
Hearts, hearts everywhere.. Watch it at your own risk ;)

I don't like love triangles and this drama has one.I mostly watched it because the first two episodes really got me and I wanted to see Joon Gi playing a character who is slowly falling in love ^^

But like I said... there is a love triangle after all, and that wasn't read more really a nice one to watch.

Their poor decisions were really...off. I mean, especially the 8th prince and Hae So, really!! -_-

The one thing I must say is that Chen,Baekhyun,Xiumin has made a heartbreakingly good song (?? ?? - For you- ) that totally captures the soul of the drama (and of my feelings for the 4th prince
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH IT...

Girl power rocks...B:

Story is well-thought.The plot has a few problems, the crime part really got dragged but it's not that important to me.
Park Hyung Shik shined in this drama.He is like a princess,really.(Yes, not a prince but princess because he is too beautiful.) If this drama was any longer, I don't think I would be able to handle watching him.
Cuteness is overflowing...^^
And it is read more way tooo funny till the end.

1 minute ago