aec

The Master's Sun
I don't watch scary stuff. In fact I can't even watch trailers to scary movies! Ha! To be able to actual watch this and finish these episodes makes me realize how amazing this drama is! The storyline and characters made everything worth enduring, even those bursts of creepy/scary moments. The comedic relief was everything! Very hilarious and I thought both actors did an extremely well job portraying their characters and also they read more are some of my favorite actors so I'd probably believe anything they are in.
The Greatest Love
This drama was so funny and light! Nothing too majorly serious happened but it was a story about finding that one person who can move your heart and accepts you for who you are. I enjoyed that when they did finally decide to be together they didn't waiver from their relationship. I liked how he never gave up on his love for her and no matter what he was not giving her read more up for anything. The main couple was really endearing and I think that's why I gave this such a high rating, I really like them together. Gong Hyo Jin is turning out to be one of my favorite actresses and if she's in it I am willing to give it a shot. (Except maybe It's ok, that's love, I'm sorry I could not get through the first episode, it seemed all over the place! Will maybe try giving that one another shot at a different date)
Bromance
I started watching this drama since it was a recommendation from another gender bender. I ended up liking this one alot more than I thought I would. I think the chemistry between the 2 leads was hot!! Lol I think if there chemistry wasn't as good I probably wouldn't have kept watching it. There were parts of the storyline that I thought kinded dragged on or I didn't really see the point read more of why they included those scenes. Also the 2nd lead couple were kinda boring lol I'm sorry to say I did fast forward most of the parts they were on the screen, sorry! Some of the acting was over the top but I am kinda getting used to that with any asian dramas I watch. Woulld def recommend but do go into it with low expectations and I think you would enjoy it more. Would def think of rewatching if just for the fact (possible spoiler ahead but I need to explain why I would rewatch) that I want to see the scenes where they were together after he had already found out "the secret"
Pasta
This is a good drama for someone looking to maybe become emotionally stable again after watching an emotionally draining drama :) it's pretty light and fluffy and good to pass the time. The ending seemed kinda abrupt and I didn't really like how it seemed maybe she wasn't gonna get the opportunity to learn. I do like how you kinda get a behind the scenes look at a restaurant kitchen and how read more cut throat becoming a chef is.
Oh My Venus
This drama is so funny! The main couple had amazing chemistry with each other and with "the kids" as well. It was funny and heartwarming and at times heartbreaking. I am crushing on So Ji Sub so I'm a little biased as to how much I like the characters he plays. I definitely enjoyed the character of Kang Joo Eun. I thought she was a strong female lead and not wishy washy read more about her past love. I like how she accepted things that happen and wouldn't dwell on it but move on. I dislike love triangles and Kdramas are filled with them! Lol I can't escape them but I'm learning to accept them as they are and appreciate the characters who don't waiver from their path. Being someone who is kinda chubby too but what Korean definition probably refers to as "fat" (lol) I didn't take too much offense with how much this drama centered on looks. I feel like Kim Yeong Ho / John Kim really just wanted her to not have any health issues, so that was his main concern. Would def recommend if you like romantic comedies.
Heart to Heart
I'm still trying to emotionally recover and for that reason alone i refrained from giving this a rating of 10 lol it has its flaws and it took a couple of episodes in for me to actually start warming up to the psychiatrist, because he was just the worst ever! But wow the emotional toll watching this took on me! Episode 15 by far was the most emotionally devastating acting I have read more seen in a while. The devastation of what they were going through was so amazing depicted! The acting so just stupendous! Loved this drama so much!!

**UPDATE: After a few days I've decided to bump it to a 10 just because this was just an amazing experience to sit through. The mental issues they address are so important and give light to what some people face on a daily basis**
Boss & Me
This was my frist time watching a Chinese drama. I didn't think I would be able to differentiate the dialect since I don't speak any type of Asian language. I was very surprised how different the language sounded compared to Korean or Japanese language. It took me a little bit to get used to, and also they speak faster so I had to get used to reading the subtitles at a faster read more pace.

The drama was pretty interesting. It was a little slow on some parts but overall a good storyline. It was nice to see their relationship progress and see how steady and how much faith they had in each other.
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Hilarious drama! It's so over the top and loud and annoying and you will fall in love with the characters! The story moved quick, probably since there were only 12 episodes. The ending left a lot to be desired, seemed abrupt and unfinished. Overall a fun and funny drama to watch and pass the time.
Something About 1 Percent
A cute story........nothing too major or emotionally moving happens. Its a nice fluff drama that you can watch when you don't really feel like doing anything else. The OST was ok I think what I enjoyed more were the actual sound effects that they would insert, hilarious! Pretty funny overall, good to watch to pass the time.
Moorim School
Really interesting drama. I like that it centered on martial arts and kind of almost supernatural powers sort of thing. I really liked the friendship between the 2 main characters, although some of the acting was eh.......good to watch if you are looking for something a little different. I do wish the story centered around the female leads and that they were the "strong" ones.
You're Beautiful
This one was actually a lot funnier than I initially thought I would be watching. There is one scene that had me dying of laughter(that pig scene tho)! The second love interest was a little dull (sorry to his fans) and I felt like it could've done without. Overall pretty good, I wish the ending was a little bit longer, seemed a little rushed. Overall a very funny and entertaining story.
Kill Me, Heal Me
Another really great drama! The main characters acting are pretty great. I like that it involved issues of mental health. I ended up caring a lot about all the personalities he had. It was very funny but definitely emotional and it just hooked you in, def recommend.
Fated to Love You
This drama is so much more than just a comedy or even romance. It touches so many subjects on real life matters and how we each would deal with situations that arise. It's not a 10 just because I do feel like some situations were dragged out too long. But please be prepared to laugh your butt off! His facial expressions cracked me up.
Boys Over Flowers
So good!!! I understand what all the hype is about. It made me laugh, cry, happy, sad, joyful, melancholy. Overall the story is so good. I can't give it a 10 just due to the fact that it felt like some of the scenes were out of order, or some plot lines kind of seemed unfinished. I would definitely recommend for a starter drama.
Birdie Buddy
Like most other viewers, the ending left everyone unsatisfied. Really though, if you pay attention carefully (take the blinders off) you realize that that ending was there all along. I wish they would continue with her story so we could see what happens to her in the future.

November 30