aec

Lucky Romance
Jan 31, 2017
Let me start off by saying I was really superficial watching the first episode and almost dropped it because I didn't think the lead guy was that attractive. So ridiculous!!! This guy turned out to be one of my faves!! His dorky/nerdiness is so endearing and I was so attracted to how all in he went with his feelings. It was sexy to see how confident he turned out with knowing she read more just needed to catch up to where he was at in their relationship and was willing to wait for however long. This couple is pretty cute and even the secondary couple was cute as well. Pretty light and fluffy nothing too dramatic or super evil characters. Maybe a bit of petty jealousy but nothing too annoying. I like how you see her growth and trust in herself and those around her, where she eventually does grow out of all the luck stuff. Would def give this a chance, don't be like me and judge a book by its cover!
The Master's Sun
Jan 9, 2017
I don't watch scary stuff. In fact I can't even watch trailers to scary movies! Ha! To be able to actual watch this and finish these episodes makes me realize how amazing this drama is! The storyline and characters made everything worth enduring, even those bursts of creepy/scary moments. The comedic relief was everything! Very hilarious and I thought both actors did an extremely well job portraying their characters and also they read more are some of my favorite actors so I'd probably believe anything they are in.
The Greatest Love
Jan 9, 2017
This drama was so funny and light! Nothing too majorly serious happened but it was a story about finding that one person who can move your heart and accepts you for who you are. I enjoyed that when they did finally decide to be together they didn't waiver from their relationship. I liked how he never gave up on his love for her and no matter what he was not giving her read more up for anything. The main couple was really endearing and I think that's why I gave this such a high rating, I really like them together. Gong Hyo Jin is turning out to be one of my favorite actresses and if she's in it I am willing to give it a shot. (Except maybe It's ok, that's love, I'm sorry I could not get through the first episode, it seemed all over the place! Will maybe try giving that one another shot at a different date)
Sassy Go Go
Feb 26, 2017
I did not fly through this drama. I kind of took my time and watched it when I could, it was a good story overall. I think some part of it just frustrated me to no end. It was the whole story line with the best friend and no matter what she did it was like she was never punished or she never took responsibility for how horrible her actions were. I read more think her character just frustrated and angered me and I really wanted to see her suffer LOL. I guess I was just being petty about that character and her storyline. But I kind of feel like all the adults who did bad stuff did not really face any consequences in this drama. So it's okay to watch but please keep in mind some of the situations are very frustrating and they don't get taken care of in a way that is satisfactory, at least to me. The main characters are really cute together, although there is a little bit of second lead syndrome.
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Jan 26, 2017
I think that this drama was one of the most well-rounded ones I have watched. I feel like I flew through the episodes. I was watching the first episode and then it's like I finished the drama. It just went by so fast because it just felt so enjoyable watching every single episode. This is not a drama with like murder or somebody trying to kill somebody, it does have quintessential love read more triangle and also somebody who's trying to backstab somebody else. Really you watch it for the characters and their stories and you become involved in their Triumph and their defeat, and you root for them and hope they make it in their life. I read somebody else's comment I think about how the writers were a little bit of trolls in this drama, and I couldn't agree more LOL. They were trolls in the best possible way. This drama really made me laugh it made me cry sometimes but really was just super enjoyable to watch and I really recommend you taking like a day or 2 days to binge watch it all if possible because this was just a joy to watch. The couple would just keep me smiling their relationship with each other was just so much fun to watch and just made me so happy LOL I was sad that it ended. I definitely recommend you taking the time to watch this great drama.
Wild Romance
Feb 2, 2017
I think it this drama is classified wrong. This is not as much a romantic comedy as it is more of a melodrama. I say that because the story actually revolves around a mystery about a stalker like through almost all of the episodes. I think that storyline kind of brought the series down a little bit, just because I feel like it dragged on way longer than it should have. For read more some reason the characters could not figure out who it was, if they would just have communicated with each other it would have gotten solved a lot faster. I feel like that storyline was just a waste and I could have done with just having the romantic comedy aspect, and really just following the growth of the main character's relationship. I like to watch the hate to love relationships and this was right up my alley and I think that is why I stuck with the drama and I completed watching all the episodes. So I would recommend this if you have patience LOL the main characters are really fun to watch together and they are such a cute couple and there chemistry is pretty funny and endearing.
Bromance
Jan 14, 2017
I started watching this drama since it was a recommendation from another gender bender. I ended up liking this one alot more than I thought I would. I think the chemistry between the 2 leads was hot!! Lol I think if there chemistry wasn't as good I probably wouldn't have kept watching it. There were parts of the storyline that I thought kinded dragged on or I didn't really see the point read more of why they included those scenes. Also the 2nd lead couple were kinda boring lol I'm sorry to say I did fast forward most of the parts they were on the screen, sorry! Some of the acting was over the top but I am kinda getting used to that with any asian dramas I watch. Woulld def recommend but do go into it with low expectations and I think you would enjoy it more. Would def think of rewatching if just for the fact (possible spoiler ahead but I need to explain why I would rewatch) that I want to see the scenes where they were together after he had already found out "the secret"
Pasta
Jan 9, 2017
This is a good drama for someone looking to maybe become emotionally stable again after watching an emotionally draining drama :) it's pretty light and fluffy and good to pass the time. The ending seemed kinda abrupt and I didn't really like how it seemed maybe she wasn't gonna get the opportunity to learn. I do like how you kinda get a behind the scenes look at a restaurant kitchen and how read more cut throat becoming a chef is.
Oh My Venus
Jan 9, 2017
This drama is so funny! The main couple had amazing chemistry with each other and with "the kids" as well. It was funny and heartwarming and at times heartbreaking. I am crushing on So Ji Sub so I'm a little biased as to how much I like the characters he plays. I definitely enjoyed the character of Kang Joo Eun. I thought she was a strong female lead and not wishy washy read more about her past love. I like how she accepted things that happen and wouldn't dwell on it but move on. I dislike love triangles and Kdramas are filled with them! Lol I can't escape them but I'm learning to accept them as they are and appreciate the characters who don't waiver from their path. Being someone who is kinda chubby too but what Korean definition probably refers to as "fat" (lol) I didn't take too much offense with how much this drama centered on looks. I feel like Kim Yeong Ho / John Kim really just wanted her to not have any health issues, so that was his main concern. Would def recommend if you like romantic comedies.
Kill Me, Heal Me
Jan 9, 2017
Another really great drama! The main characters acting are pretty great. I like that it involved issues of mental health. I ended up caring a lot about all the personalities he had. It was very funny but definitely emotional and it just hooked you in, def recommend.
Heart to Heart
Jan 9, 2017
I'm still trying to emotionally recover and for that reason alone i refrained from giving this a rating of 10 lol it has its flaws and it took a couple of episodes in for me to actually start warming up to the psychiatrist, because he was just the worst ever! But wow the emotional toll watching this took on me! Episode 15 by far was the most emotionally devastating acting I have read more seen in a while. The devastation of what they were going through was so amazing depicted! The acting so just stupendous! Loved this drama so much!!

**UPDATE: After a few days I've decided to bump it to a 10 just because this was just an amazing experience to sit through. The mental issues they address are so important and give light to what some people face on a daily basis**
Boss & Me
Jan 9, 2017
This was my frist time watching a Chinese drama. I didn't think I would be able to differentiate the dialect since I don't speak any type of Asian language. I was very surprised how different the language sounded compared to Korean or Japanese language. It took me a little bit to get used to, and also they speak faster so I had to get used to reading the subtitles at a faster read more pace.

The drama was pretty interesting. It was a little slow on some parts but overall a good storyline. It was nice to see their relationship progress and see how steady and how much faith they had in each other.
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Jan 13, 2017
Hilarious drama! It's so over the top and loud and annoying and you will fall in love with the characters! The story moved quick, probably since there were only 12 episodes. The ending left a lot to be desired, seemed abrupt and unfinished. Overall a fun and funny drama to watch and pass the time.
Something About 1 Percent
Jan 11, 2017
A cute story........nothing too major or emotionally moving happens. Its a nice fluff drama that you can watch when you don't really feel like doing anything else. The OST was ok I think what I enjoyed more were the actual sound effects that they would insert, hilarious! Pretty funny overall, good to watch to pass the time.
Moorim School
Jan 9, 2017
Really interesting drama. I like that it centered on martial arts and kind of almost supernatural powers sort of thing. I really liked the friendship between the 2 main characters, although some of the acting was eh.......good to watch if you are looking for something a little different. I do wish the story centered around the female leads and that they were the "strong" ones.

November 30