kpopx3lover

Prosecutor Princess
9 of 9 people found this review helpful
Jul 26, 2011
Wow. This drama is really unexpected. I really thought that this drama would be one of those romantic comedies with a cute and loving story but it totally wasn't. Instead of it being really a romantic comedy, it was more mysterious. I never ever expected for the drama to turn out like that which is why I really liked it. I thought it was going to be one of those dramas where read more the girl meets the guy and they have a few troubles along the way but it was much more than that. The things that happen in this drama really blow your mind. The plot was very well written and it really surprises its audience. Expect the unexpected....
Oh! My Lady
29 of 34 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
This drama was absolutely cute! I loved watching them argue and fight. They fight and argue in the most cutest way ever. I really enjoyed, laughed, and cried throughout this drama. I love romantic comedies and this was one of the most hilarious of them all. I plan to rewatch the drama all over again. This is a really funny, heartwarming drama as Min Woo falls for her and realizes that he read more needs her more than ever. I DEFINITELY recommend this drama! 5 stars ★★★★★...........................hope you will enjoy ^^
City Hall
21 of 24 people found this review helpful
Jul 20, 2011
Like everyone said, I was very hesitant to watch this drama at first since it's main focus was about politics and I'm not a fan of politics, I don't even know what goes around politics but after watching this drama it was just DAEBAK!!! It was so worth watching. I love Cha Seung Won especially in The Greatest Love so I looked up other dramas/movies by him and City Hall caught my read more attention. It's very very good.

My favorite thing about this drama is the chemistry between the two main leads. They're acting is just incredible. The way they acted made it all seem so real. They definitely reached out to the audience. They are both so cute and adorable. From the very beginning to the end, I loved this drama so much. I regret not watching this before. The many tears I had shed in this drama are just uncountable. The story was also very good. The way it paced evenly with the romance between the two main lead was just very well done. I'm really surprised how this drama isn't popular at all. I really thought that this show was going to bore to death but it really surprised me that it didn't. It now turns out that this is one of my favorite dramas.
Penny Pinchers
18 of 21 people found this review helpful
Feb 27, 2012
Okay, so I finally finished watching this movie and honestly I don't know if I like it or not. I was really looking forward to watching this movie because I really like the main actor and actress but this movie was disappointing. For me it wasn't as romantic as they said it would be. It was sometimes funny though. Joong Ki is really adorable and he had really cute and funny moments read more in the movie and I think that was the only things I enjoyed while watching the movie. It wasn't as funny as what they described it to be. I don't even remember a lot of things that was going on in the movie because I was busy looking forward to the romance, but there wasn't even any. The acting was good but I don't think the story did justice towards the acting. It was an okay movie, for me at least.
You're My Pet
7 of 7 people found this review helpful
Feb 14, 2012
So for starters I haven't read the manga of You're My Pet at all, but i have a feeling that the manga was a lot better just by what many people said about the movie. The movie was cute but I was really confused at times. I have so many questions especially pertaining to why did he suddenly decide to be her pet. Like they didn't really give or show enough reasons read more as to why he became her pet.
The movie was okay and the cast is great. Jang Geun Suk and Kim Ha Neul are both great actors but I feel like their acting in the movie didn't really fit it. They were both cute but I'm still really confused with the movie. I kind of expected a lot from this movie since I heard the manga and the anime were good. The movie was okay. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.
Little Black Dress
14 of 16 people found this review helpful
Jul 6, 2011
Hmmm.....I'm kind of disappointed with the movie and I liked it at the same time. Disappointed because I was very confused about the whole plot of the story. What were they trying to say? The whole story is supposed to be about how four best friends try to find their way of life after they graduate college but somehow they didn't really portray enough events to really make you understand what was read more going. It was kind of confusing too. I expected more since they said it was the korean version of Sex in the City. Although I was disappointed, I still very much liked the characters and how the actors and actresses played them. I envy the girls in the movie. It's nice to have someone there to talk to and share each others pain like what true best friends do. I still really expected more from the movie...
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
10 of 11 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
Very good drama indeed! A definitely must watch and I'm sure you will enjoy this drama a lot. The storyline is exactly what I look for in a drama: comedy, romance, and suspense. The music was well chosen and so were the characters. I was very shocked to find out that Micky Yoochun was one of the lead characters. His acting is really good.
The Musical
13 of 15 people found this review helpful
Dec 29, 2011
I mainly wanted to watch this drama because of the cast. I planned on watching this drama but I didn't think that I would watch it any sooner. The story was quite interesting when I read it and the cast was what really caught my eye. I like Choi Daniel and Go Hye Sun.
I thought this drama was really loving and sweet. I like it a lot. Sure it needed a read more few things to make it better but it wasn't bad. I'm glad I watched this drama. I enjoyed watching it very much.
Scent of a Woman
6 of 6 people found this review helpful
Sep 12, 2011
Sigh, another great show is finished and I have nothing to look forward to every Saturday and Sunday. Okay, so I really hate dramas when the story line has something to do with the main character being sick and soon will die because I always thought that was wrong and I hate sad endings so much, but this was TOTALLY an exception. I love this drama. So far this is my favorite read more drama in 2011.

This drama was superb. Just from the acting itself was amazing. The chemistry between the two main leads was very good and so believable. Kim Sun Ah is a very beautiful actress and she is one of my favorites. I really loved her in this drama. Heck I love her in every drama. This drama is Lee Dong Wook's comeback after returning from the military and he did such a good job in this drama. The actors/actresses were very well picked for the drama and their acting was superb. When they cried, heck yes I cried. When they got mad, I just wanted to kill the person that got them angry. When they laugh, of course I laughed. You get the point....

This drama always had me crying from the very first episode and I hated that part. I hate crying in dramas so much it's such a pain in the butt. I normally wouldn't watch dramas like this but I couldn't help myself. It's just so good. Even when it was just the first 2 minutes of the episode you would already start crying like crazy. At the end of every episode would always leave me hanging and wondering about what would happen next. Not only was the drama good the ending was just perfect! It was a perfect ending that I never expected ever! This drama is really good and I'm sure that whoever watches this will enjoy it from the beginning 'til the end :)
Can You Hear My Heart
9 of 10 people found this review helpful
Aug 7, 2011
WHAT A BRILLIANT DRAMA!!! I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!! It's such a wonderful. I usually hate watching melodramas because they usually are so long but this was so worth it. I didn't really want to watch this drama at first because I really really hate sad dramas and I hate crying in them but I just couldn't stop myself from watching it. After every episode I finished, it read more just left me at the edge of my seat and I just couldn't stop. It is so good. The plot of the drama was just amazing. I really would like to just give the writers two thumbs up for making a brilliant drama! The characters were so very well played in the drama. When they cried, I cried; when they laughed, I laughed; when they got angry, I wanted to punch the computer! The drama is just brilliant. I think that is the only things I can really describe it as, BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Hot Shot
7 of 8 people found this review helpful
Jul 6, 2011
I couldn't help but laugh at how exaggerated the way they play basketball. Their jumps from one corner of the basketball court to the other. It was like they were flying. I miss watching Jerry Yan. Ever since Meteor Garden, I haven't seen any of his dramas. The drama is pretty good. It's corny funny which I love and I enjoyed it. Sometimes it was a bit dragging so I had to read more skipped so many parts but other than that, it's pretty good!
Heartstrings
Sep 12, 2011
To tell you the truth I really don't like the story line in this drama but it was the characters and the soundtrack that saved this drama. I really like Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa together so I really wanted to give this drama a chance because I love them. At some parts the story was good and at some parts the story was bad. I'm still happy that I read more watched and finished the drama because it was cute even though they could have added more to the story. I still liked it though. I looked forward to watching this drama all Summer and it was pretty worth it. I enjoyed watching the drama and it was really cute. NOT TO MENTION THAT YONGHWA IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Baby-faced Beauty
Aug 15, 2011
I think the drama was pretty good. I admit it got pretty boring at times but it was still watchable. I find the main actress really really cute. She really is a baby-face. She looks so young, I'm jealous. I just have one question. Do people really care about age? I mean you shouldn't look down on people who are older than you and that's why I hated so many people in read more this drama. Instead of respecting their elders they look down on them for being old. Well anyways despite all that the drama was great. It was worth watching!
Romance Town
Aug 15, 2011
To be honest, I don't really know if I liked this drama or not. The story line was good indeed and I really liked how they not only focused on Sun Geum and Gun Woo's love but everyone else in 1st Street, but because of that i got really confused at times. In fact, I'm kind of confused a little bit even with the ending. I really liked how it ended though read more but still, so many questions were left unanswered. I really really liked the drama at the beginning but after I think episode 5 or 6 it got kind of boring. I wasn't sure if i would finish the drama but I just tried anyway. There is one thing I learned while watching this drama though and it was that it's really amazing how a person can change because of money. It made me realize that even the people who you trust the most can betray you because of money. Money sure is a scary thing. Overall, the drama is good but not great...even though the cast were really good too.
Shining Inheritance
May 21, 2011
This drama always had me at the edge of my seat! It never bored me to death at all. The suspense and the thrill of this drama was to die for! The acting was SUPERB!!! This drama made me shed so many tears even when it was just the 2nd episode. Each episode always had you hoping that everything would work out, but the evil wicked stepmother always made you angry and read more so did the stepsister. This drama is indeed like Cinderella but better. The stepmother always had you wishing that she could just die. Anyway this drama will have you going nuts. It's a great drama where you want characters to like each other, characters to go and just die, characters to just have some sense and speak up. So many secrets and lies....There are times where there were scenes that i literally punched the computer screen. It's one of those dramas where you can laugh and cry and feel the pain of the characters and see how much each and every one of them changes throughout the drama. I was very surprised at how they made their acting very realistic. You can't imagine how much pain she goes through in order for her to have the life she can finally have. This drama is very very well made. It has comedy, romance, drama, many many cliff-hangers.............what more could you ask for in a drama??? This is definitely one of the best I've seen so far!

January 21