kpopx3lover

Sungkyunkwan Scandal
9 of 9 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
Very good drama indeed! A definitely must watch and I'm sure you will enjoy this drama a lot. The storyline is exactly what I look for in a drama: comedy, romance, and suspense. The music was well chosen and so were the characters. I was very shocked to find out that Micky Yoochun was one of the lead characters. His acting is really good.
Oh! My Lady
26 of 31 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
This drama was absolutely cute! I loved watching them argue and fight. They fight and argue in the most cutest way ever. I really enjoyed, laughed, and cried throughout this drama. I love romantic comedies and this was one of the most hilarious of them all. I plan to rewatch the drama all over again. This is a really funny, heartwarming drama as Min Woo falls for her and realizes that he read more needs her more than ever. I DEFINITELY recommend this drama! 5 stars ★★★★★...........................hope you will enjoy ^^
Prosecutor Princess
7 of 7 people found this review helpful
Jul 26, 2011
Wow. This drama is really unexpected. I really thought that this drama would be one of those romantic comedies with a cute and loving story but it totally wasn't. Instead of it being really a romantic comedy, it was more mysterious. I never ever expected for the drama to turn out like that which is why I really liked it. I thought it was going to be one of those dramas where read more the girl meets the guy and they have a few troubles along the way but it was much more than that. The things that happen in this drama really blow your mind. The plot was very well written and it really surprises its audience. Expect the unexpected....
Penny Pinchers
14 of 16 people found this review helpful
Feb 27, 2012
Okay, so I finally finished watching this movie and honestly I don't know if I like it or not. I was really looking forward to watching this movie because I really like the main actor and actress but this movie was disappointing. For me it wasn't as romantic as they said it would be. It was sometimes funny though. Joong Ki is really adorable and he had really cute and funny moments read more in the movie and I think that was the only things I enjoyed while watching the movie. It wasn't as funny as what they described it to be. I don't even remember a lot of things that was going on in the movie because I was busy looking forward to the romance, but there wasn't even any. The acting was good but I don't think the story did justice towards the acting. It was an okay movie, for me at least.
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
5 of 5 people found this review helpful
Mar 21, 2012
Shut Up Flower Boy Band is over :'(. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like a part of me is gone. I watched this drama from the very first day it aired until today. This is definitely different from any other k-drama I've ever seen before, and in a good way. It has a very raw, and "real" feel to it that I'm not used to seeing in k-dramas. read more I was drawn into and emotionally invested in the main characters from the start, and not because they're hot or whatever, but because the show and acting is that good. This drama was by far the most down to earth drama I’ve watch in a long while. It didn’t have the long dragged out conflict that just kept on dragging till the end. It came out quickly and was overcome in a reasonable way. What I love the most was the friendship bond. Your families are there for you right from the beginning when you were born so you have no way of choosing who you want as your mother or father but your friends are the ones that you get to choose. They are the ones that you will connect with, make good and bad memories with, do bad things together with, get into trouble with, cry with, and sometimes even fight with. Of course no friendship is perfect. It’s all about trust, communication, and being there for one another. If there’s no trust, communicating will be a hard thing to overcome. The bromance in this drama is definitely it’s most special point, the guys all have such distinct characters but they’re friendship is so strong. Honestly, at some points the bromance in this drama has me squealing wayyy more than the romantic storyline between Su-Ah and Ji-Hyuk, because that’s honestly a more simple and straightforward story. But with the band members it’s so interesting to see how they respond to situations together and how they respond to each other, I really like how they all react differently to different situations/people as well and there’s actually conflict within the band in terms of opinions but then regardless they are each others number one priority.
It was such a good drama and I know that I keep repeating it but it just really is. One of the best dramas I've seen this year and in a long time. The drama made me rage in anger, smile widely at its cuteness, cry for hours,feel frustrated over their decisions but...tested my sense because the situation was both right and wrong. Overall the conflicts in this drama had a moral for every lesson and I for one learned a lot. I learned some valuable lessons in this drama: trust, communicate, and being there for one another.
Can You Hear My Heart
8 of 9 people found this review helpful
Aug 7, 2011
WHAT A BRILLIANT DRAMA!!! I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!! It's such a wonderful. I usually hate watching melodramas because they usually are so long but this was so worth it. I didn't really want to watch this drama at first because I really really hate sad dramas and I hate crying in them but I just couldn't stop myself from watching it. After every episode I finished, it read more just left me at the edge of my seat and I just couldn't stop. It is so good. The plot of the drama was just amazing. I really would like to just give the writers two thumbs up for making a brilliant drama! The characters were so very well played in the drama. When they cried, I cried; when they laughed, I laughed; when they got angry, I wanted to punch the computer! The drama is just brilliant. I think that is the only things I can really describe it as, BRILLIANT!!!!!!
Scent of a Woman
Sep 12, 2011
Sigh, another great show is finished and I have nothing to look forward to every Saturday and Sunday. Okay, so I really hate dramas when the story line has something to do with the main character being sick and soon will die because I always thought that was wrong and I hate sad endings so much, but this was TOTALLY an exception. I love this drama. So far this is my favorite read more drama in 2011.

This drama was superb. Just from the acting itself was amazing. The chemistry between the two main leads was very good and so believable. Kim Sun Ah is a very beautiful actress and she is one of my favorites. I really loved her in this drama. Heck I love her in every drama. This drama is Lee Dong Wook's comeback after returning from the military and he did such a good job in this drama. The actors/actresses were very well picked for the drama and their acting was superb. When they cried, heck yes I cried. When they got mad, I just wanted to kill the person that got them angry. When they laugh, of course I laughed. You get the point....

This drama always had me crying from the very first episode and I hated that part. I hate crying in dramas so much it's such a pain in the butt. I normally wouldn't watch dramas like this but I couldn't help myself. It's just so good. Even when it was just the first 2 minutes of the episode you would already start crying like crazy. At the end of every episode would always leave me hanging and wondering about what would happen next. Not only was the drama good the ending was just perfect! It was a perfect ending that I never expected ever! This drama is really good and I'm sure that whoever watches this will enjoy it from the beginning 'til the end :)
Romance Town
Aug 15, 2011
To be honest, I don't really know if I liked this drama or not. The story line was good indeed and I really liked how they not only focused on Sun Geum and Gun Woo's love but everyone else in 1st Street, but because of that i got really confused at times. In fact, I'm kind of confused a little bit even with the ending. I really liked how it ended though read more but still, so many questions were left unanswered. I really really liked the drama at the beginning but after I think episode 5 or 6 it got kind of boring. I wasn't sure if i would finish the drama but I just tried anyway. There is one thing I learned while watching this drama though and it was that it's really amazing how a person can change because of money. It made me realize that even the people who you trust the most can betray you because of money. Money sure is a scary thing. Overall, the drama is good but not great...even though the cast were really good too.
Shining Inheritance
May 21, 2011
This drama always had me at the edge of my seat! It never bored me to death at all. The suspense and the thrill of this drama was to die for! The acting was SUPERB!!! This drama made me shed so many tears even when it was just the 2nd episode. Each episode always had you hoping that everything would work out, but the evil wicked stepmother always made you angry and read more so did the stepsister. This drama is indeed like Cinderella but better. The stepmother always had you wishing that she could just die. Anyway this drama will have you going nuts. It's a great drama where you want characters to like each other, characters to go and just die, characters to just have some sense and speak up. So many secrets and lies....There are times where there were scenes that i literally punched the computer screen. It's one of those dramas where you can laugh and cry and feel the pain of the characters and see how much each and every one of them changes throughout the drama. I was very surprised at how they made their acting very realistic. You can't imagine how much pain she goes through in order for her to have the life she can finally have. This drama is very very well made. It has comedy, romance, drama, many many cliff-hangers.............what more could you ask for in a drama??? This is definitely one of the best I've seen so far!
Goong
May 21, 2011
This is a really cute drama and oh my god, Joo Ji Hoon is very very hot here! I love this drama very much! This drama is cute, romantic, funny, and sometimes sad. Yoon Eun Hye is really really pretty. The characters here are very well played. I had fun watching this drama >.< I love it!!
The Greatest Love
7 of 9 people found this review helpful
Jun 26, 2011
What an awesome drama. Now this is what you call romantic comedy. Most of the romantic comedies out there are really corny but this one isn't at all. I love Cha Seung Won's acting. He can act in anything whether it be action, comedy, horror, or drama; he is just amazing. I have watched a lot of his dramas and this is one of the best ones. This drama will have you read more laughing and laughing a lot. Just by the aegyos itself. The actors and actresses were very well picked for the drama. It's a very interesting drama that I think many celebrities can relate too. I'm not a celebrity but I guess this is how they would feel when they are in relationships and they wonder whether or not to go public. I guess watching this drama made me realize why many of them don't go public with their dating life. I hated waiting for new episodes each week but it was definitely worth it because it is such a great drama. I'm sure that if you watch it you'll will enjoy it like I did. "You should be honored to have met such a drama!" as Dok Go Jin says lol.....I really love this show. It's was so much fun watching it.
Spellbound
Jun 20, 2012
Although this movie was horror and it scared me a lot but all the horror aside, the movie was cute and it was good. I liked it. Yes, the movie did creep and scare me a lot and half the time I was hiding behind my pillow, I really liked the story of the movie. It was funny too. I couldn't stop laughing at the many jokes that they did. It was read more a good movie and I enjoyed watching it a lot.
Baby-faced Beauty
Aug 15, 2011
I think the drama was pretty good. I admit it got pretty boring at times but it was still watchable. I find the main actress really really cute. She really is a baby-face. She looks so young, I'm jealous. I just have one question. Do people really care about age? I mean you shouldn't look down on people who are older than you and that's why I hated so many people in read more this drama. Instead of respecting their elders they look down on them for being old. Well anyways despite all that the drama was great. It was worth watching!
Lie to Me
Jun 29, 2011
This is a really great drama but it was one of those normal dramas where the two main characters fall for each other but despite their differences in wealth it brought them trouble. It was just a normal drama for me but I still loved it. I love Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan's acting in this drama. They had really good chemistry. At some points the drama was boring and read more a lot of the things were very obvious and you would know what was going to happen later but it was still pretty good. I really enjoyed watching this drama. I laughed and cried like I normally did in a drama. It's definitely cute! Many times though it was a bit dragging and some of the events that happened in the drama didn't need to be there at all and were useless. The drama has its good points and bad points but it was still a good drama to look forward to every week. Another good drama is finished, sigh!!!
Finding Mr. Destiny
Jun 5, 2011
After watching this movie, I now believe that fate really does exist. No matter how many years it will take, if you are really fated to meet someone or either meet them again, it will happen.

This movie is really good. It definitely is a must watch. It's funny, cute, and romantic. I love Gong Yo and it's been awhile since I've seen him in a film and this is good.

January 21