kpopx3lover

Romance Town
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Aug 15, 2011
To be honest, I don't really know if I liked this drama or not. The story line was good indeed and I really liked how they not only focused on Sun Geum and Gun Woo's love but everyone else in 1st Street, but because of that i got really confused at times. In fact, I'm kind of confused a little bit even with the ending. I really liked how it ended though read more but still, so many questions were left unanswered. I really really liked the drama at the beginning but after I think episode 5 or 6 it got kind of boring. I wasn't sure if i would finish the drama but I just tried anyway. There is one thing I learned while watching this drama though and it was that it's really amazing how a person can change because of money. It made me realize that even the people who you trust the most can betray you because of money. Money sure is a scary thing. Overall, the drama is good but not great...even though the cast were really good too.
Shining Inheritance
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
This drama always had me at the edge of my seat! It never bored me to death at all. The suspense and the thrill of this drama was to die for! The acting was SUPERB!!! This drama made me shed so many tears even when it was just the 2nd episode. Each episode always had you hoping that everything would work out, but the evil wicked stepmother always made you angry and read more so did the stepsister. This drama is indeed like Cinderella but better. The stepmother always had you wishing that she could just die. Anyway this drama will have you going nuts. It's a great drama where you want characters to like each other, characters to go and just die, characters to just have some sense and speak up. So many secrets and lies....There are times where there were scenes that i literally punched the computer screen. It's one of those dramas where you can laugh and cry and feel the pain of the characters and see how much each and every one of them changes throughout the drama. I was very surprised at how they made their acting very realistic. You can't imagine how much pain she goes through in order for her to have the life she can finally have. This drama is very very well made. It has comedy, romance, drama, many many cliff-hangers.............what more could you ask for in a drama??? This is definitely one of the best I've seen so far!
The Greatest Love
7 of 9 people found this review helpful
Jun 26, 2011
What an awesome drama. Now this is what you call romantic comedy. Most of the romantic comedies out there are really corny but this one isn't at all. I love Cha Seung Won's acting. He can act in anything whether it be action, comedy, horror, or drama; he is just amazing. I have watched a lot of his dramas and this is one of the best ones. This drama will have you read more laughing and laughing a lot. Just by the aegyos itself. The actors and actresses were very well picked for the drama. It's a very interesting drama that I think many celebrities can relate too. I'm not a celebrity but I guess this is how they would feel when they are in relationships and they wonder whether or not to go public. I guess watching this drama made me realize why many of them don't go public with their dating life. I hated waiting for new episodes each week but it was definitely worth it because it is such a great drama. I'm sure that if you watch it you'll will enjoy it like I did. "You should be honored to have met such a drama!" as Dok Go Jin says lol.....I really love this show. It's was so much fun watching it.
Spellbound
Jun 20, 2012
Although this movie was horror and it scared me a lot but all the horror aside, the movie was cute and it was good. I liked it. Yes, the movie did creep and scare me a lot and half the time I was hiding behind my pillow, I really liked the story of the movie. It was funny too. I couldn't stop laughing at the many jokes that they did. It was read more a good movie and I enjoyed watching it a lot.
Lie to Me
Jun 29, 2011
This is a really great drama but it was one of those normal dramas where the two main characters fall for each other but despite their differences in wealth it brought them trouble. It was just a normal drama for me but I still loved it. I love Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan's acting in this drama. They had really good chemistry. At some points the drama was boring and read more a lot of the things were very obvious and you would know what was going to happen later but it was still pretty good. I really enjoyed watching this drama. I laughed and cried like I normally did in a drama. It's definitely cute! Many times though it was a bit dragging and some of the events that happened in the drama didn't need to be there at all and were useless. The drama has its good points and bad points but it was still a good drama to look forward to every week. Another good drama is finished, sigh!!!
Finding Mr. Destiny
Jun 5, 2011
After watching this movie, I now believe that fate really does exist. No matter how many years it will take, if you are really fated to meet someone or either meet them again, it will happen.

This movie is really good. It definitely is a must watch. It's funny, cute, and romantic. I love Gong Yo and it's been awhile since I've seen him in a film and this is good.
Rooftop Prince
5 of 7 people found this review helpful
May 24, 2012
No!! I'm so sad that it's all over. It was such a fun and loving drama. Out of all the time travelling dramas out there, I would say that this is the best. It was so cute and the mystery and suspense in the story was very good. I enjoyed watching it very much. Not to mention the cast. They did a very wonderful job, even those who pissed the hell out read more of me and were evil, they did a very good job of making me hate them. Yoochun is a very good actor and you can see that he is improving with his acting through each episode. I can see a very bright future if he continues to act. A great drama and I really recommend it.
Take Care of the Young Lady
6 of 9 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
This drama is really good. It had to be one of my favorite dramas. This type of drama is one of those types where the rich fall in love with the poor and they can't be allowed to be together because of their status and how mostly the rich person is the guy and he falls in love with the maid. Well, in this drama it's the girl who is the rich read more person and her butler. She is a spoiled, bratty, princess who likes everything to go her way. Everybody fears her because of her attitude. He is a man who likes to be busy and does a lot of things in order to survive life. He doesn't care whether she is rich or not, he treats her like everybody else. They hate each other at first but they soon come to realize that they both need each other in their lives. This drama I would say is REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Although it was predictable but who cares? I loved every minute of it. The storyline was great. I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed this drama. This drama is definitely a MUST SEE!!! The characters were very well played here.......I think that I might go watch this again! lol, have fun watching My Fair Lady.
Sunny
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Dec 30, 2011
This movie is AMAZING!! I just loved every single minute of it. This movie really makes me want to call all my friends and tell them how much I love them and no matter what they will always be the most important people in my life. Watching this movie made me really jealous because even though they haven't seen each other in so long, they were able to find each other and read more become friends again. I wonder if in the future, will I still be able to be with my friends? Will they still be my friends? This movie has taught me that we shouldn't take advantage of our life because we don't know what happens tomorrow. We should spend every minute of everyday like it is our last. We should spend it with the people we love the most. This movie is very touching.
My Girl
5 of 8 people found this review helpful
May 21, 2011
This drama was my very first Korean drama that I watched. The storyline of this drama is non like any other. I had fun watching this drama. I watched this with my mom, sister, and aunt. We laughed so much and cried too. This drama is very funny and I love her lies. One of my favorite dramas.
A Better Tomorrow
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Dec 18, 2011
Why are Korean so good with writing story plots?? This movie is very touching. It's a masterpiece. It's a very touching story about two brothers and the many things they have gone through. I couldn't help but cry almost throughout the movie. It's so heartbreaking what these two brothers have gone through and the love that they have. It's an amazing movie!
Wild Romance
5 of 9 people found this review helpful
Feb 23, 2012
This drama has suddenly became one of my favorite dramas of all time.
The characters seemed very real and the chemistry between the main couple was very good. I really loved how Eun Jae and Park Moo Yeol were friends. At first they really hated each other to a point where they always argued and beat each other up but as the drama went on, they began to understand each other and read more really care for each other. I really love how close they become and were practically like best friends and enemies at the same time.
I very much enjoyed this drama from the very beginning. It was hilarious and nonstop laughter. I don't know how they did it but I just laughed my ass off for like 80% of the drama. The way these two dorks just acted around each other was freaking adorable. They are such little kids. I’m so sad that it’s over now. :( It was really a great drama, I would recommend it to anyone!
And I'm really shocked and very disappointed by the viewer ratings of this drama. It's so low and so unbelievable. This was such a good drama.
Protect the Boss
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Oct 7, 2011
GREAT ANOTHER GOOD DRAMA IS FINISHED!!! I love this drama! This is absolutely not like any normal drama out there. To tell you the truth, I was really getting tired with the traditional dramas where they had the two main leads and everyone wants them to not be together and does everything in there power to keep them apart but in Protect the Boss it was so different. I absolutely love No read more Eun Sol. She is the best heroine out there. She broke the stereotypes of the heroines in dramas. I also love how all the characters in the drama was so childish and even though they were the enemy, they were still lovable. This drama is just simply the best and I'm really sad that it's over. I really really liked this drama. Oh, I forgot to mention how funny this drama is. Even when they were times when it was serious, they still added something funny to it that make you laugh so much. This drama is so much fun and I really enjoyed it.
Big
5 of 12 people found this review helpful
Jul 28, 2012
Okay, I really really liked this drama from the very beginning, but DAYUM! What a horrible ending. I am so freaking disappointed!!! I expected a much better ending. Heck that wasn't even an ending at all. What the heck happened? It felt like it was rushed. They drama was going so well but the ending just totally ruined the whole thing. *sigh*
Love Rain
3 of 7 people found this review helpful
May 30, 2012
This was such a great drama. It was pure and heartwarming. I loved every single moment of it. I now understand why the writers wanted such an actor like Jang Geun Suk to play the lead role because he did such an amazing job. Yoona's acting was also great here. They both delivered their characters very well and through their acting, they brought the story to life.

The plot was very interesting read more when I first read it and it was the reason why I was anxiously waiting for this drama. It was very well written. Destiny really does exist and the story has a great moral in it. While watching the drama I learned a lot. IF you truly are meant to be with a person, then no matter what you will be together but if not, then accept it and go on with your life.

Overall, the drama was great and I will surely miss this drama. It was surely an emotional rollercoster ride.

January 21