Love Love you

• Movie: Love Love you
  • Country: Thailand
  • Release Date: Aug 20, 2015
  • Duration: 1 hr. 38 min.
  • Genres: Comedy, Romance, Drama
  • Tags: Gay Character
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

TianQi
May 2, 2017
First of all, getting any number of sequels to a BL movie is always special, so I'm grateful for that. Otherwise, this movie was great. It was as light-hearted and cheerful as the first one. The characters develop a lot from the first movie and the new characters add to it. Like the first one, the dramatic element isn't over the top, but the story still keeps your attention well...and if the story doesn't, the eye candy will. There's also a pretty decently executed comedic element to this by way of the mom and the two supporting characters Zee and Pid. Loved "Love Love You" and I'm so glad the nearly two-year wait is over.

KainGuru
May 5, 2017
STORY: *BL Romantic Comedy* Gump and Nai have been in a relationship for about a year. Now, Gump has to move in with another guy while attending the university and Nai's old high school flame returns back from China and moves in. Relationship troubles ensue.

ACTING/CAST: Cute cast and I'm a fan of Gun (Poonsawas Atthaphan) so kinda biased. They did a nice job. The kissing was kinda amateurish and juvenile, except for one midway through that I can't spoil for you.

MUSIC: I liked the music, especially the one for the credits. No song was English subbed in the version I saw.

REWATCH VALUE: Yes, it's cute with a sappy ending. I'll watch it again with a friend, and probably again just to watch the cute actors, especially Gun.

OVERALL: Cute BL romcom that can be slow paced but safe (nobody dies, no major catastrophes, etc). Only thing that annoyed me is that they've been together for a year now and Gump is coy about being kissed (unless drunk)? Bah.

NOTE: In the bundled special edition, DVD 2 contains a photobook (24 pics), an interview, music video, teaser, and trailer; only the trailer is subbed. The MV is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! SQUEE!

Odessa Jones
Mar 1, 2018
An honest review from someone who hasn't seen the first movie about this couple (Love is Coming): Love Love Me is pretty forgettable.

The central couple, Gump and Nai, are very cute, and the secondary characters include some major eye candy. The somewhat random editing and low budget give this movie a slice-of-life feel that I liked. The conflicts aren't too dramatic, which is nice. It's just a story about people feeling insecure in their relationships. It starts with the heroes in the middle of a relationship, not just starting out, which potentially makes for an interesting twist. I also really appreciated the portrayal of the relationship between Gump and his mom.

The downside is that the ending goes makjang and dramatic in a way that was out of place. I have a high tolerance for weird plot contrivances, but I felt cheated by this one. I don't know why the characters couldn't work things out on their own.

Also, it's unfortunate that Nai has more chemistry with his friend the secondary character than with Gump. This isn't a reflection on the actors, who are all doing a good job, but a fault of the script-writing and directing. They just made that kiss in the middle of the movie way too good, perhaps. They needed to work in another scene or two to show the chemistry between Nai and Gump, for those of us who haven't seen the first movie and aren't already invested in this couple staying together.

Muzik_Lover
May 3, 2017
After almost a two year wait, I can honestly say I am satisfied with the results of this movie. Although I was initially sad with the lead change, Gun is a great actor as proven in his other projects. During parts of the movie, I kind of wanted Gump to be with the "secondary" guy, but it was obvious it wasn't going to happen.

What I liked about this sequel is that story was set in stone once you figure out the plot line. You kind of know what to expect, but at the same time there are a few things that surprises you.

I felt like I heard one song throughout the whole movie, but it might've been me not paying attention. The one song I did hear was great and fit the mood of the scenes nicely.

Would I re-watch this film? Most likely because I re-watched the first one about 3 times, and it was one of my first Thai films I watched. Re-watching won't happen anytime soon for me though.

I highly recommend watching this film because it's as great as the first one!

Demy_Martin
Sep 1, 2018
I watched this right after love's coming and I have to say, while I think the first was a better movie overall, I do feel like this one had very good qualities. I liked that they showed a bit more of Nai as I felt like in the first he was rarely there, when he was didn't talk, and the emphasis for the first half of the movie was the friends. While this Gump was "cuter" by some standards I did miss the old Gump. I'm glad the rest of the cast was kept as well and really liked that Soda, Nai's ex was a friend and had a presence in this. Plus she called out Zee and Pid on their romantic potential which yes, it's there!. Great sequel or stand alone.

KimWanHee
May 7, 2017
I waited for this movie for a long time so I do have to say that my expectations were pretty high...though Love Love You did not disappoint at all ^.^

Story
The story is pretty simple and easy-going although there are just enough moments to make you feel with the characters and which make you cheer for the love of the main characters. I think this movie managed to make simple and easy into a very charming and heart-touching and cute story. If you liked the first one I recommend watching this one too...also if you like something like a cute and nice BL movie, this is great

Acting/Cast
(Please excuse that I don't know the names of the actors from memory) Gump's actor already participated in so many projects and definitely has proven that he can act. I haven't seen Nai's actor in many things but I still think he's really good. The rest was also quite funny. What is amazing is the chemistry between the main charas. You rarely see a movie/series with such a great chemistry :D

Music
...didn' really notice...sorry

Rewatch value
Definitely, even if just scenes from it :D

Overall
Overall I think the 2nd installment is just as good as the first one (if not better), the chemistry is amazing and while it turns into cringy clichees sometimes they pack it into a nice package, so it doesn't get boring at all. I really enjoyed watching it and recommend it as one of the great BL movies out there. The only bad thing I can think of? Why did it need so long to be released XD

May 25, 2017
Prejudice that nothing, freedom, in philosophy, can be understood from a perspective that denotes the absence of submission and servitude. Or from another perspective that is the autonomy and spontaneity of a rational subject.
We do not dictate who we are drawn to. We are a complex combination of genetics, varying hormones and who knows what else. I think some people are experimenting because our societies are becoming more open, but we are usually very loyal to ourselves. I know some people have aversion to bi, gay or fluent people because of their faith or how they were raised, but the reality is you can have a friend or family member who is bi, gay. Someone you love and is afraid to say anything. People can become suicidal from stress.
For believers in theology God does not make mistakes. Even 1 and 10,000 babies are born with two genitals. Years ago, doctors would only take one of the sex organs off leaving some people living a life that did not make sense. When there are real two genitals it is not so easy to explain that we are not all the same. My theory is that there is a strong genetic factor if it is a hormonal factor or some other type of morphology yet unknown.
Conventional, adept at the principles of moral and philosophical ethics watching this kind of film does not make me change my negative opinion about, it was learned early on that in society there was only the male and female, today we know that beyond these two genres there is transgender, , Big genre, pang genre ...
Which in my opinion only made things worse, responsible for homophobia and transphobia that are not different from sexism, misogyny, racism or xenophobia.
Consequently we have today the neutrality of the theory of sexual orientation and an extremist society, a war between feminism and machismo, we are losing our ethical identity.
For example, feminists may think that chivalry is a kind of machismo, while chivalry seeks to place women in a higher place, machismo does the opposite: inferioriza. While one is a mode of consecrated treatment, the other is increasingly demonized. Chivalry seeks to normalize for all society what is educated; Machismo is an individual decision, where the subject chooses alone to be disgusting. Chivalry is opening the car door for her to enter; Machismo is to suggest that she does not know how to make beacon. Chivalry is paying a dinner because that is kind; Machismo is based on the assumption that every woman wins badly ...
The line is tenuous, the way to treat people should be pariform, indifferent to sex, color, creed, class or race.
A good question to ask yourself; Does the future of humanity belong to everyone? Can one no longer be kind to the other under penalty of being misinterpreted, of suffering with the prejudice cultivated in the heart of others? Recommended movie!