1. Nirvana in Fire (political, revenge, bromance)
2. Battle of Changsha (depicts the life of a family during war, realistic, heartbreaking)
3. Eternal Love (romance, fantasy, very addicting after 12-13 episodes)
I have only watched one mainland Chinese drama and that was Love o2o. If I can include drama's from Taiwan here I will include Just You and King Flower. ( I really need to watch more Chinese dramas )
Nirvana in fire
Eternal love
Love O2O
My top 3 fav:

1. Scarlet heart

2. Nirvana in fire

3. The Empress of China / Evil Minds (season 1)
my top 3 so far:
#3: rookie agent rouge /or/ when a snail falls in love
#2: love o2o
#1: princess agents
1. Palace (AKA Jade Palace lock heart) it is by far my favorite Chinese drama ever.  If you have watched any of the live action versions of the manga hana Yori                                                            Dango (or read the manga) you will see the 1st half of the series as a lot of plots parts pulled directly from that story                                                               line.  Which is a fave of mine.  It is about a girl who time travels from the present and gets mixed up with palace                                                                      intrigue.
2. Prince of Lan Ling - same actor as Palace (Feng Shao Feng).  Loved the scenery, music, cast, story line a lot.
3. Scarlet Heart - same original story line as Palace but both are their own stories and I enjoyed both a lot.
1. Eternal Love 
2. Love O2O - My Sunshine
3. Love Me, If You dare 
Nirvana in Fire
Battle of Changsha
Sound of the Desert
Nirvana in Fire
Battle of Changsha
Sound of the Desert
  1. Nirvana in Fire
  2. Nirvana in Fire
  3. Nirvana in Fire

Sorry Red Sorghum, it must be the number one of my list, but I still couldn't get out of NIF, so... I would give an honorable mention to Red Sorghum.

my top 3 drama.. this quite hard :D 

1. Love 020
  2. Refresh Man
  3. Attention Love

I love rom-com so:

Proud of love (1&2) : this is my favorite one. I love the story and the acting of all characters.  I highly recommend this. I even translated it into Turkish(which is my first language). If you love rom-com and some sort of absurdities,  you won't regret it. My freelance translator career started with this drama lol.  :D

Eternal love(the one that has 24 episodes)  I love the chemistry of the main characters. 

Love 020, it may have a lot of silence between the main leads.  But it's the thing that kept me watching.  It feels like a real story. 

1. Nirvana in Fire

2. Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

3. Battle of changsa

1. Nirvana in Fire

2. Battle in Changsha

3. Scarlet Heart 

and Three Kingdoms (2010)! I don't think i can put this one on any numbers or rank; I personally always love the Three Kingdoms stories so this might be hard for others to watch as it also has 95 episodes xD but the cinematography is very good and the cast are pure perfection <3 this drama is a dream comes true :)

hmmm.. this is hard.. so many great c-dramas.. :(

1. Nirvana In Fire

2. The  Journey of the Flower

3. The Disguiser

But.. but.. I love also the Love me if you dare, boss and me, Battle of Changsha