Im gonna try to watch oneand see if I like it. Japanese dramas are my favorites to watch still but wow these Chinese dramas have so many episodes. I've watched kamen rider/super sentai and it has up to 50 episodes but damn. So I don't know if I will like Chinese dramas or not. I need help picking my first one to watch. 

I have watched a lot of jet li movies back in the 1990s. I love those martial arts and light romance films. I was thinking of watching something with light romance and fighting or action. I don't want fantasy in it. Comedy is fine. 

When a Snail Falls in Love. (Primary focus~ crime solving. Secondary focus~ romance. Theme: Modern, Cops, Action, Romance, etc

The Mystic Nine (Primary focus~ grave robbing/tomb raiding. Secondary focus~ romance. Theme: Historical, Action, Tomb raiding, sort of fantasy i dunno, Romance, etc

> Love O2O (Primary focus~ Romance. Secondary focus~ RPG gaming world/ game development. Theme: mix of real world & game world, Modern, College, Romance,etc

> The Whirlwind Girl 1&2 (Pirnary focus~ martial arts. Secondary focus~ romance. Theme: action, romance, comedy, etc
Vigilantes in Masks

The Four

Fist within 4 Walls
Love o2o
my mr mermaid
My little princess
The whirlwind girl
love me if you dare
Hot girl
boss and me
Drunken to love you is a pretty light rom com and the first half is pretty good, although I didn't particularly care for the last couple of episodes. I think it might be good to start. It's Taiwanese, I think.
I really liked Love Me if You Dare, but it's a darker crime plus comedy show. It IS really good, though. Lived for the shots in the dark. Interesting male/female dynamic. Unfortunately, no martial arts in either of those.