starflakes:

Hello! I'd like to write an article comparing  Secret Royal Inspector and Secret Royal Inspector & Joy.  This is a pretty early request of mine, since I wont be able to finish writing it until Secret Royal Inspector & Joy finishes airing (or at least gets through a good amount of the episodes), but I wanted to ask now anyways! I'd anticipate late December/early January as my submission date on this!

Yes, you can write about that! :) I'm sending you a message!

Hi :) I want to write an article about 2022 Thai dramas that I'm waiting for. Is this topic available?

Cryssy Anne:

Why is this news article no longer on the ideas dashboard https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/8979?

It was deleted from pending titles. I can't find it anywhere.

It doesn't need to be on the doc since we don't manage news articles. Sometimes we add news articles if we want to match the list with our dashboard, but usually, we just don't list them. Look how many are getting published every week, we would drown in them. :'D

devitto:

It doesn't need to be on the doc since we don't manage news articles. Sometimes we add news articles if we want to match the list with our dashboard, but usually, we just don't list them. Look how many are getting published every week, we would drown in them. :'D

Oh so true, I was simply asking out of curiosity. Thanks!

Dramalover:

Hi :) I want to write an article about 2022 Thai dramas that I'm waiting for. Is this topic available?

I'm sending you a message.

did anyone take the currently watching on "idol: the coup"? if not I want it ;)

XingBack:

did anyone take the currently watching on "idol: the coup"? if not I want it ;)

I'm sending you a message

Claiming a news  topic fot To Fly With You (2021)

Title 'To Fly With You" Is Gearing Up For Premiere With Enthusiastic Posters, and will be something simillar to this https://mydramalist.com/article/chinese-drama-a-river-runs-through-it-shares-melancholic-posters-for-premiere

To be written by next week!

Dear writers and writers-to-be of MDL,

due to technical requirements and recent changes in the system we unfortunately have to announce that for the time being we are unable to assign article drafts to new users without existing articles. 

If you are a regular writer, have already claimed a topic or received a draft, this does not influence you! This only influences writers which are newly interested in writing, have not claimed a topic and not received an article draft before. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as there is any change and we are back on track, we will let you know immediately!

KimWanHee:

Dear writers and writers-to-be of MDL,

due to technical requirements and recent changes in the system we unfortunately have to announce that for the time being we are unable to assign article drafts to new users without existing articles. 

If you are a regular writer, have already claimed a topic or received a draft, this does not influence you! This only influences writers which are newly interested in writing, have not claimed a topic and not received an article draft before. 

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. As soon as there is any change and we are back on track, we will let you know immediately!

Just a question, does this affect me? I have currently no claimed articles at the moment but I have received an article draft previously & have claimed a topic + I have existing articles.  Or, to my understanding, you simply cannot assign any more article drafts?

Hwayi:

Just a question, does this affect me? I have currently no claimed articles at the moment but I have received an article draft previously & have claimed a topic + I have existing articles.  Or, to my understanding, you simply cannot assign any more article drafts?

Hey hey! No, you're not affected, since you have existing article drafts. 

I was a bit confused on my first read on this announcement as well. I had to re-read it a few times. xD As it felt like it could have been interpreted both ways to how you were reading it. So my take on this is:

With MDL's requirements/changes, the announcement is directed to future writers that are interested in writing for MDL. 

If you meet one the following criteria, ignore the announcement as it won't apply to you:

• regular writer on MDL who has a writer tag and/or published articles
  • claimed topic under your name on the MDL Article Overview sheet
  • existing draft assigned to your claimed topic

If you do not meet these criteria, but is interested in writing, you won't be able to claim/write for MDL for the time being. 

If an editor can confirm/refute this thought process of mine and it's not what Hwayi said where, "you simply cannot assign any more article drafts" for the moment. Because I'd understand that as well - since the MDL Article Overview sheet does seem a bit chaotic atm. 

cassiopeiastars:
With MDL's requirements/changes, the announcement is directed to future writers that are interested in writing for MDL.

Yes, that's what it is. We're working on it. For the moment, if you've never had an article draft assigned to your account, we won't be able to assign any to you. 

Anyone else can keep creating drafts (for writers with the role) or request further drafts (for writers with previous articles but without the role). :)

Cryssy Anne:

I need help from an editor, replace a foreign word towards the end of this article, where photo from WeTV is inserted: https://mydramalist.com/article/to-fly-with-you-is-gearing-up-for-premiere-with-enthusiastic-posters

"It will also be broadcast online on WeTV and ViuTV albeit with regional restrictions!

.shold be instead "It will also be broadcast online on WeTV and ViuTV although with regional restrictions!"

Thanks in advance!

I changed it since the last portion of the article needed to be edited anyway, but in general, these inconsequential edits should not be made after an article has been published. We only edit incorrect information or things that break the rules once an article is up. ;)

devitto:

I changed it since the last portion of the article needed to be edited anyway, but in general, these inconsequential edits should not be made after an article has been published. We only edit incorrect information or things that break the rules once an article is up. ;)

I see, I will be careful from now on. Thank you, nevertheless!