Can i write drama recap of poong the joseon psychiatrist ?

dr-mohammed al-ayed:

Can i write drama recap of poong the joseon psychiatrist ?

Hello!

I'm sending you a message!

Hello!

I'd like to write a fan guide to BTS, (Title : We Are Bulletproof ) along with the co authors

Thank you ☺️

Blkittykat:

Hello!

I'd like to write a fan guide to BTS, (Title : We Are Bulletproof ) along with the co authors

Thank you ☺️

Hi! We don't accept articles about Kpop, sorry. :)

devitto:

Hi! We don't accept articles about Kpop, sorry. :)

BTS has made over 50 TV shows.  As long as the article discusses the TV shows, it should be allowed.

ellietheelai:

Hello!
Would like to write an editorial article about "my favorite romantic line/quotes from Asian dramas" 

The title might be change in the future :D

Thank you!

If you’re looking for an co-writer for this, I’d love to help out! 

mjf314:

BTS has made over 50 TV shows.  As long as the article discusses the TV shows, it should be allowed.

They’re kpop idols though? Not drama/movie actors. If you wanna do an article on a specific member like Taehyung in Hwarang sure but I don’t think they acted in a lot of dramas to warrant their own fan guide article.

larami:

They’re kpop idols though? Not drama/movie actors. If you wanna do an article on a specific member like Taehyung in Hwarang sure but I don’t think they acted in a lot of dramas to warrant their own fan guide article.

There are already a lot of articles on MDL about variety shows.  There's no rule that says every article has to be about dramas.

Yes, they're kpop idols, but they're also TV show actors.  They always make TV shows together, so it wouldn't make sense to write a separate fan guide for each member.

mjf314:

There are already a lot of articles on MDL about variety shows.  There's no rule that says every article has to be about dramas.

Yes, they're kpop idols, but they're also TV show actors.  They always make TV shows together, so it wouldn't make sense to write a separate fan guide for each member.

Then maybe do an article specifically focusing on their variety shows and not a fan guide? It wouldn’t make sense to also talk about their music and performances since they’re not actors. This is a drama/movie/variety show website so the fact every article  should be explicitly related to them goes without saying. 

larami:

Then maybe do an article specifically focusing on their variety shows and not a fan guide? It wouldn’t make sense to also talk about their music and performances since they’re not actors. This is a drama/movie/variety show website so the fact every article  should be explicitly related to them goes without saying. 

An article that focuses mostly on variety shows would be fine with me, but there should be at least a brief mention of their music.  It would look strange to have a BTS article with no mention of music.  Fan guides usually discuss the actor's background, which typically includes things other than TV and movies.

Anyway I'm not the one who proposed the topic, so I don't know what kind of article Blkittykat was planning to write.

Is it possible then to have an article where the major focus is on their variety shows and documentaries and such? 

As @mjf314 mentioned, it would be nice to include a small section about their discography, but the rest of the article would be mostly about the members and their roles in dramas and variety shows.

mjf314:

An article that focuses mostly on variety shows would be fine with me, but there should be at least a brief mention of their music.  It would look strange to have a BTS article with no mention of music.  Fan guides usually discuss the actor's background, which typically includes things other than TV and movies.

Anyway I'm not the one who proposed the topic, so I don't know what kind of article Blkittykat was planning to write.

I see. Sorry about that. It makes sense to have the article focus mostly on variety shows, I agree. It’s just BTS is so immensely popular, do they really need a fan guide on a website where even actual actors have a hard time getting their own article? It just seemed a bit unfair to me but I don’t decide what article get approved either. Just my two cents. Hope you have a good day.

larami:

I see. Sorry about that. It makes sense to have the article focus mostly on variety shows, I agree. It’s just BTS is so immensely popular, do they really need a fan guide on a website where even actual actors have a hard time getting their own article? It just seemed a bit unfair to me but I don’t decide what article get approved either. Just my two cents. Hope you have a good day.

There are a lot of people who know BTS's music, but know nothing about their TV shows.  Like me, for example.  I'm interested in learning more about their TV shows.

Blkittykat:

Is it possible then to have an article where the major focus is on their variety shows and documentaries and such? 

As @mjf314 mentioned, it would be nice to include a small section about their discography, but the rest of the article would be mostly about the members and their roles in dramas and variety shows.

I'll message you!

Hiii ?

I was wondering if I could write an article about the significance of Film Stills from collection of iconic films throughout history, with a similar vibe to my forum post 
here