mj_babec358 Cult Member:

oh wait yeah now i can't either

and is it just me or are the articles from before 2020 not even showing?

They don't show either. At least for me. be it on author's page or when you look for articles on the search page.

Hello,

I would like to write an article about Rising Post-95 Chinese actresses. 

mz4jun:

Hello,

I would like to write an article about Rising Post-95 Chinese actresses. 

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.

Cryssy Anne:

Now started working on this postponed article. 2 dramas left to add plus, formatting, adding opinions.

Might take a while, but will finish it.

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know.

I would like to write an article about the director Hong Sang Soo, to discover him with 3 movies.

SumiTheCat:

Hello!

Hello, I have sent a message replying your question. 

mz4jun:

Hello, I have sent a message replying your question. 

Hey!
I've just sent you a message to write your article.

Fati:

I would like to write an article about the director Hong Sang Soo, to discover him with 3 movies.

Sorry, but we currently can't assign article drafts to users who haven't submitted articles before. Once this issue is solved, we'd be happy to have it. Please keep an eye on this thread for news. :')

SumiTheCat:

Hello,

I have already submitted this article since February. Just wanted to check when it would be published. 

Hi, there! My latest editorial is finally submitted since 7th March 2023, was claimed from last year on 8th August can be published soon because I've finished modifying the layout and added an official air date for one the reccomnadations at the end of the article regarding" Nothing But You (2023)" .

Topic page is Summer Meets Winter: 37 All Time Favorite Soundtracks 

https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/10625

Good luck and thanks so much for your time and hard work! This is simply an update on my topic, nothing more. 

Hi, could anyone advise if there is any issue with the publication of my editorial with Cho Na on Part 2 of the EOY Drama Challenge? It has been updated with "To be published" for 1+ months. Part 1 had been published (quietly) on Feb 23rd. Thank you.

Wish Upon A Star:

Hi, could anyone advise if there is any issue with the publication of my editorial with Cho Na on Part 2 of the EOY Drama Challenge? It has been updated with "To be published" for 1+ months. Part 1 had been published (quietly) on Feb 23rd. Thank you.

Hi! The order of which article gets published is decided by the admin of MDL. Editors have no say in this, so patience it's a valuable virtue in this case. :D Happens often when many older articles pile up.

I've been gone quite a while and I've come back. I was wondering if I could finish my still in draft articles -

The Origins of Japanese Horror [series], 

"For Every Horror Film, I Give You a Horror Video Game" (showcasing a video game to try if you liked X horror film and vice versa)

Asian Horror Wrap Up 2021

"What you should know before watching 'The Cave'" (a look into the actual incident the cave film is based on and what viewers should know)

A Dive Into Ableism (series - showing how media can cause stereotypes/etc towards disabled people)

The Urban Legends, Superstitions, and Spirits of Southeast Asia - looking at the original urban legends that inspired horror movies and genres

Happy Horrordays! - looking into Christmas-based Asian horror (which I would work on for posting in December)

MyDocumentaryList - a look into Asian documentaries and recommedations

5 Haunting Asian Documentaries - part of MyDocumentaryList, looking at documentaries on real life issues/etc

An Invitation into the world of Asian Spiritual Horror - a look into specifically spirt/ghost based asian horror films

Continuing my 30 minutes to spare series - I believe I have 4 articles for this with 10 short films from each country focused on

My Ultra fan guides to SHINee (Taemin, Minho, Key, Jonghyun and Onew) 

The Variety/Dramas/Films of SHINee - three different articles looking at the variety shows, films and dramas they've acted in.

Sorry for a long list and thank you in advance!

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

God only knows how long this is going to take me, but I would to try and claim the following topic:

Adapting Haruki Murakami's Works: It's a Chore!

I'd like to officially notify the editors that I submitted the draft of my article for approval.

However, I changed the title from "Adapting Haruki Murakami's Works: It's a Chore!" to "Cat-Loving Haruki Murakami and The Abundance of Movie Adaptations".

Yoroshiku

Ebisuno92 prevenant:

I'd like to officially notify the editors that I submitted the draft of my article for approval.

However, I changed the title from "Adapting Haruki Murakami's Works: It's a Chore!" to "Cat-Loving Haruki Murakami and The Abundance of Movie Adaptations".

Yoroshiku

Cryssy Anne:

Claiming a new drama recap with favorite quotes from Nothing But You (2023)

Title: Unforgettable Moments from C-Drama Nothing But You 

Now written and submitted!

Thanks for letting us know.