Hi :) 

I thought about writing an article like "10 kinds of drama watchers". The number can vary tho. ~ I'd also a personality description like "If you are that kind of drama watcher your personality is....". Of course it's not accurate, lol, just for fun. I could also include a matching animal or something. And also a drama recommendation if the article needs drama names or something. 

I searched but didn't find an article like that already. But maybe you know better if there was an article like that already.. how about it? Or is it a bad idea? xD

Tine:

Hi :) 

I thought about writing an article like "10 kinds of drama watchers". The number can vary tho. ~ I'd also a personality description like "If you are that kind of drama watcher your personality is....". Of course it's not accurate, lol, just for fun. I could also include a matching animal or something. And also a drama recommendation if the article needs drama names or something. 

I searched but didn't find an article like that already. But maybe you know better if there was an article like that already.. how about it? Or is it a bad idea? xD

great idea!.... looking forward in your article.. :) 

Has the 57th Golden Horse Awards (Taiwan film awards) been covered yet? They were hosted i believe on the 21st and winners have been announced; would like to cover it if it's still free to!

I am going to write an editorial article on romantic ideas taken from C-drama Love Is Sweet. This is not a drama review. Already contacted an editor to claim it.

Hi! I'm planning on making on article for Hikaru no Go, something like "Why You Should Watch It". I'm unfamiliar with the process here though :( Please help me lol, thanks! :)

Hi. Done submitting:

1. BREAKING YOUR HABIT: Unusual Plot Drama Recommendation (Kdrama edition)

2. BACK TO THE PAST : DISSECTING HISTORICAL DRAMAS 

I'm thinking to write about Serenade of Peaceful joy... 

ahhh.. my obsession to historical dramas..

cheers!

Cho Na:

I am going to write an editorial article on romantic ideas taken from C-drama Love Is Sweet. This is not a drama review. Already contacted an editor to claim it.

Article is submitted.

Crimson Rain Sought Flow:

Hi! I'm planning on making on article for Hikaru no Go, something like "Why You Should Watch It". I'm unfamiliar with the process here though :( Please help me lol, thanks! :)

I will PM you. :)

Hi,

Done submitting “Favorite Korean Drama OSTs from a Non K-Pop Fan's Perspective”

I planned to write an Ultra Fan Guide about Zhu Yi Long and already contacted an editor. 

The article is submitted now. 

I will write a recap/recommendation article for Japanese drama Lupin no Musume and Lupin no Musume Season 2 (they're connected). Already contacted an editor to claim the article.

Next article in line about "how to decide watching a drama or not". Editor is already contacted. Will submit it soon. 

Article submitted. ^^

Hello, I had previously claimed for drama recap of Marry me! but after watching ep9 I completely lost interest in it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and please remove the claim. Thank You.

I would love to write an article about "Top 25 MDLer's favourite actresses and their highly regarded performances"

I need to contact an editor but didn't know who I should. so I hope you can help me out.

Crimson Rain Sought Flow:

Was contacted by @devitto. Article submitted :)