Suzy0025:

I am sending it again !!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A1tGcWqw7S_sbIYzQI6rjCwO0HJC_XDTJjPkUKm0RBE/edit

Is this fine ?? Can I go ahead

PM

0Nastya0:

Hi. I'd like to write articles about Upcoming Dramas, Movies, Casting of Actors/Actress, Scandals, etc. Basically, I want to write News about everything associated with the Asian Entertainment World.

As for the first article I would love to write about the "Upcoming Spring 2021 Dorama List".

Ok, feel free to submit the Spring Dorama article. You can submit news articles but we cannot guarantee that they will be published - most are.

sebba:

Hello!

I wanted to write about the popularity of BL dramas in relation to Female Gaze Vs Male Gaze narration.

This won't be about LGBTQ+ issues as it not allowed by MDL rules but rather a discussion about the popularity of BL amongst female viewers.

Once done, how do I submit for approval?  Many thanks for your help. 

I'm sorry, this won't be possible. 

ur mom:

Hi! can i write an article on hinted at romances that I wish would happen?

Yes, please check previous articles with similar themes to make sure yours is different. :)

Becky:

Hello!  This is my first time writing an article at MDL  ^.^

My article title is A New Wave in Taiwanese Dramas (also considering Brief Intro to Taiwanese Dramas)

My draft is available for viewing at http://bit.ly/3vE619M.

Please kindly review and advise if this is okay? Especially the pictures... I didn't really follow the guideline, just copy what I can find online and put in.

Thank you!

PM

Will write recap on Ultimate Note. Editor contacted.

Wrote a news article for Affection (2021) about the main cast.

Now submitted and ready to edit!

Hi! Can I write an Intro to Wuxia dramas article? 

Hi, 

I have been thinking of writing a detailed article on "The Light In Your Eyes". Even though a drama is two years old but it can fit into drama review category. 

The second is "Life on Line", now this film/series is based on boy love. I know I have discussed this before and knows the sensitivity and reluctance of higher-up of this platform, but I will treat it just as a normal love story, nothing ordinary. In fact I want to treat it as normal review, just as like any-other review.  It truly deserve a chance. If we continue to deny writing on such series, it is completely unfair and against the values and principles of this platform.  

I will be waiting for you reply.

Cho Na:

Will write recap on Ultimate Note. Editor contacted.

submitted

Nauriya:

Hi, 

I have been thinking of writing a detailed article on "The Light In Your Eyes". Even though a drama is two years old but it can fit into drama review category. 

The second is "Life on Line", now this film/series is based on boy love. I know I have discussed this before and knows the sensitivity and reluctance of higher-up of this platform, but I will treat it just as a normal love story, nothing ordinary. In fact I want to treat it as normal review, just as like any-other review.  It truly deserve a chance. If we continue to deny writing on such series, it is completely unfair and against the values and principles of this platform.  

I will be waiting for you reply.

Light In Your Eyes: Ok!

Life on Line: Sorry, this won't be possible. It's unfortunately a rule us editors have no control over or influence on. 

Hello, please may I write an article, the title will be something like: Why Sports Dramas Deserve a Chance

Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to write an article about a specific character? I'm thinking of rewatching My Youth and I really love Lan Tian Ye's character, so I kinda want to write something about him!

I'm also thinking of maybe writing something about "Unproblematic Male Lead Characters And Why We Love Them" and stuff like that~

Size15FeetJames:

Hello, please may I write an article, the title will be something like: Why Sports Dramas Deserve a Chance

OK!

steph:

Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to write an article about a specific character? I'm thinking of rewatching My Youth and I really love Lan Tian Ye's character, so I kinda want to write something about him!

I'm also thinking of maybe writing something about "Unproblematic Male Lead Characters And Why We Love Them" and stuff like that~

OK to both. :)

sebba:

Sorry, to mention this again but I saw that you'd replied to later posts and just in case you miseed it.  Sorry and thank you.

Sorry, articles with BL as the topic won't be possible. I don't know what happened with that article you're talking about, it may have been a misunderstanding or an editor's mistake, but the article was not actually approved and/or written. I wish I could give you another answer!

How do i stop getting notifications from here?? I commented twice, i think, like months ago and i can't stop getting them ever since