Emergency Couple - the storyline is awful

Goblin - very overrated, it's actually really boring

Warm and Cozy - honestly one of the worst dramas I've finished

Chicago Typewriter- In my opinion, it was really boring

Hello monster: A lot of people would disagree but the FL was so annoying and just bad that I couldn't watch it (and btw this was the only time I didn't like a FL lead that much).The plot is fine and D.O is incredible.

Liverleaf- this was a letdown -_- not too good acting (the actors are young so no experience) and the plot, when you read the summary it sounds good, but when played out- trash. I could only recommend this if you have time to waste.

(I added a BUNCH of stuff from your list- I like your taste)

• Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (couldn't even get through 4 episodes)
  • What The Duck The Series
  • Introverted Boss
  • Boss & Me

Pretty man

The love knot

To love to heal

Go Ho's Starry Night

Are you Human - i find it boring, i started watching it but got bored after watching a few episodes

Clean With Passion For Now , boring the last episodes. He does not deserve his time.

Jugglers - many people liked it but I found it extremely boring

Modern Farmer - it looks like an interesting plot but its boring  

Hwarang  

Honestly such a bad drama.  It's just a lot of eye-candy and no substance.  

A piece of advice -  if Go Ara is in a drama, avoid it like the plague

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple (It's not a bad drama, I do love the chemistry of the male and female lead, but it's lacking in the story. If you start it with not too high expectations I think it's a nice watch for you. It's something sweet for in between. )

The Great Seducer (Drop it immediately and run the other way! Even my love for Do Hwan couldn't save this drama for me,it was THAT BAD!)

Love @ Seventeen, do not waste your time, very bad!