Positive Physique

It's pretty pointless and boring

item, it's pretty ridiculous and pointless so far

Missing You, do not remember it all that well (saw it years ago) but my note about the series were; THIS SUCKS! and I gave it 3/10 so I guess that it wasn't anything good.

Good Doctor (don't know why people seem to love this one, I never made it past a couple of episodes and dropped it; I think it's awful)

One Smile is Very Alluring - the movie version of the story Love O2O is based on so they have exactly the same plot (with one minor difference where two characters are combined into one in the movie) but Love O2O is better

The Great Seducer - starts out promising and then is TERRIBLE

A Poem a Day was so underwhelming, nothing special. For me it felt like a waste of time, the characters had bad development and it was excruciating slow. 

City Hunter maybe was a good drama in 2011 but it has aged poorly, not worth anyones time. 

Good Doctor - It's not bad, but i watched a couple episodes and it was just too boring
outside from that, all other dramas and movies from your watchlist i've watched are really great

A Poem a Day - nah just drop it. Based on your ratings to the other dramas, I pretty sure you wouldn't like to watch this.

The Banker:  because it does not attract me when I read about it. 

The Legend of Hao Lan

Heard it was bad. It has a low rating in douban so i did not bother with this drama.

• Jugglers | It's just meh. Nothing memorable, really.
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes | (Which I see is in your on-hold list) Although mine is an unpopular opinion given how much praise this has been getting, I'm pretty indifferent to this one. I wouldn't recommend it since it offered nothing memorable or unique.

A Poem a Day, was so underwhelming, nothing special. For me it felt like a waste of time, the characters had bad development and it was excruciating slow.

Dream High, the acting in this one is so bad, everyone sucks and it has aged so bad. Nothing special tbh

Encounter. other than the romance it's slow/boring

Love for a Thousand More , it's pretty pointless and boring!

Jugglers. It's a drama i couldn't really finish because it's just such an okay drama, kind of generic, would be better if it had around 10 episodes