The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

if u can travel back in time, everyone one wil be happy.... but if u will saw bck what u hve done in the past, u mght get sad... sometimes its good 4 us to mve frwrd n not bckwrds.. othrwse.. we might not mve on... it will hurt our feelings n emotions.. but i do agree, i wish i can travel bck in tme..
ali101234 wrote: granted! but it will catch on fire the second you take a step towards it.

i wish all my school work was easier.

but you end up only knowing your ABC!
I wish that i was really really really smart
granted but you only have ability to pass kindergarten. I wish I can live in Korea
granted, but you live a poor lifestyle from then on. i wish i could play the guitar
granted but your finger break from playing it toooo much i wish i could be my usual self without ever sleeping
but nobody can see u i wish i was more hardworking
wish granted but then you totally lose your social life i wish i could wrap christmas present better
granted... you wrap it perfectly and no one cares (isnt this the case any way???) I wish all my wishes can come true (is that even possible to corrupt...lets see. the reply would be interesting :D)
Granted and then your absolute greed eats you alive. I wish I could sail the Caribbean (actually, I just want to be a passenger on a sail boat around the Caribbean.)
Wish granted, but a hurricane blows your boat off course and your stranded at sea I wish that I could afford to turn on the heat in my house.
Edited: Double post. Granted! But the weather is bad on the day of sailing, it was postponed for the nth time. For Yankumicho: Granted. But it had so much heat it made you sick I wish dust never existed. My allergy keeps coming, Ugh!
Granted, but you will be allergic to any animal hair/ dander I wish I can eat and never get fat :p
Granted but you will have no money to buy the food you want to eat. I wish I could be a full-time K-drama reviewer. :)
Granted but you will weigh only 20kg. I wish to have 48 hours a day.
icysnowqueen wrote: Granted but you will have no money to buy the food you want to eat.
I wish I could be a full-time K-drama reviewer. :)

Granted but your post wont be seen!

icysnowqueen Granted, but your working hours will 38 hours a day!
I wish to be a movie star XD