Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Miracle in Cell No. 7

Favorite Japanese movie?
Himitsu no Akko-chan

What is your point of view on adultery, can a marriage survive betrayal? Explain your answer..
Starlight VIPVolunteer Staff
I think it's wrong and very disrespectful for the wife/husband. However, a marriage can survive it if both are willing to work in making their relationship better and the betrayed person can forgive the one who broke their trust and the person who betrayed is regretting it for real, and it wasn't long-term. Sometimes it would still be best to divorce, so there won't be too much grudge, or if the person forgiving does not actually forgive but stays in the relationship, oppressed, because he or she thinks it's their only option/they think they can't get anything better/they are scared being single.

What is your age?
Twenty One

Do you support same-sex marriage? What are your opinions on same-sex marriage?
Sure... I will never understand why anybody wants to marry but if so, same right for everyone.

You have a sister-like a brother-like friend. Your Boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on you with this close friend... would you forgive your close friend?
I don't believe in marriage at all. Lol. For me marriage is just a formality. As long as you don't defy anyone or anything, you can be with the person you like. :) 

what is the last movie you watched? 
My PS Partner

What was the last drama you watched?
Joshiko

which food is ur fav?
Sushi.

If you could have one super power what would it be?
The power to make the guy i like like me back!!

what is one thing you cant live without in your life?
Wine.

Which drama have you felt the most emotions over?
Healer

If you had once chance what would you redo?
Nothing at all :)

If you have to choose which one would it be: wings or flippers?
Wings

Do you read shonen mangas?
Yes, those too.

What is your favorite season?