LOL at this thread! how about a rule where there is always a bath house/ sauna house(whatever they call it) scene not sure if this was on the list :x
nekoblah wrote: LOL at this thread!

how about a rule where there is always a bath house/ sauna house(whatever they call it) scene
not sure if this was on the list :x

jimjilbang :P
VioletSakura wrote: jimjilbang :P

YES!! :D

ooooh and dont forget funnnny elevator scenes :D
Jeaniessi wrote: You should totally copy this whole thing and post it in your intro post! That way everyone will see it right away upon entering the thread and it won't get buried!

It's great! I LOVE IT!

I can't lol it's too long! >.<
Okay, I got one! It's not in the laws or anything, but in almost every drama an elderly person (father, mother, grandma, anyone will do) because their child/grandchild is being disobedient go all aigoo, aigoo and touching the back of their necks. Okay, I don't know anyone doing that in real life but seems to be a drama must-have. Making it law #* maybe?
Dimitra wrote: Okay, I got one! It's not in the laws or anything, but in almost every drama an elderly person (father, mother, grandma, anyone will do) because their child/grandchild is being disobedient go all aigoo, aigoo and touching the back of their necks. Okay, I don't know anyone doing that in real life but seems to be a drama must-have. Making it law #* maybe?

Lol, you're right, the grandparent trope! Some of them, after rubbing the back of their neck just in case aigoooooo! were not vehement enough, have all the grandchild's credit cards blocked. Like this, a brat who's been living for 30 years doing nothing will have to go live with the eternally poor heroine. I often wonder why they haven't come up with this brilliant idea before? Or perhaps find a method to teach above-mentioned brat that money does not grow on banana trees? Ah, right, we wouldn't have a drama... :p
here is another one I noticed that I don't think we've seen yet. When someone breaks a glass; whether it be plate, vase, bowl...no matter how carefully they go to pick up the pieces they ALWAYS GET CUT. And it must bring about their emotional turmoil as they look at the blood welling from their wound.
Jeaniessi wrote: here is another one I noticed that I don't think we've seen yet.

When someone breaks a glass; whether it be plate, vase, bowl...no matter how carefully they go to pick up the pieces they ALWAYS GET CUT. And it must bring about their emotional turmoil as they look at the blood welling from their wound.

Hahahahahaha. They see red... ;)
Dont if this has been mentioned by when the female lead cries and the males wipes her tears with his fingers...hello? There are liquid absorbing things called tissues? Hahaha but gotta love those scenes! Also the sleeping kiss!! A sneaky stolen kiss from the ill and/or sleeping lead! Its a must in every rom com!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Dont if this has been mentioned by when the female lead cries and the males wipes her tears with his fingers...hello? There are liquid absorbing things called tissues? Hahaha but gotta love those scenes!

Also the sleeping kiss!! A sneaky stolen kiss from the ill and/or sleeping lead! Its a must in every rom com!

I don't know if the first one is on here but I know the Sneaky kiss from the sleeping lead is. LOL!
i like this thread...^_^ this has been mentioned time and again...yet i cannot come to terms with it... every girl in a k-drama MUST twist/ sprain their ankle (leading to a piggy back ride)..all they need is a slight slip or a fall...HOW??!!! i'm clumsy as hell and i fall all the time..but i don't sprain my ankle every single time..
is bromance in your very long lists?
I don't know if they are on the list, but I've noticed these two: LAW-The astronomy metaphor, where someone is star/moon/sun, etc. LAW-The black credit card-for when one doesn't know how to spend money
I didn't see anything about the law of stalking. It's one of my favorite drama laws. Falling in love means watching you from behind a bush, following you home, driving along your bus' route, secretly taking a photo or painting an epic work of art. This is never seen as creepy for some reason. "I'm going to ask you what you did today, or what you're doing now, even though I already know..." Psycho stalkers are always mentioned however, so I can't imagine what one would have to do to become one.
manicmuse wrote: I didn't see anything about the law of stalking. It's one of my favorite drama laws. Falling in love means watching you from behind a bush, following you home, driving along your bus' route, secretly taking a photo or painting an epic work of art. This is never seen as creepy for some reason. "I'm going to ask you what you did today, or what you're doing now, even though I already know..."

Psycho stalkers are always mentioned however, so I can't imagine what one would have to do to become one.

YES! all you have to do to be accused of stalking is bump into some one a few times, but you can get caught doing the full on magnum PI and all it earns you is a head shake.