wait...which # law are we on now?
Top Ramen! they must eat ramen in every drama!
loving this thread ^_^
There are so many dramas with the 24 hour bug thing...even recent ones! Wild Romance just had it! lol
Jeaniessi wrote: wait...which # law are we on now?

oops should I change mine to #7? hehe
goldenseal50 wrote: Top Ramen! they must eat ramen in every drama!

and there MUST BE KIMCHI!
The girl must always get drunk and then proceed to pass out after A) Kissing the guy or B) Throwing up on him XD
Kawaikochan wrote: Law #7: "Narcolepsy"

7a) One must fall asleep at an inappropriate time or place. In the middle of a conversation right before bed or at a coffee table are sound options. In the middle of a conversation at a coffee table is ideal.

7b) Once asleep, a second party must be present, at which point they perform one or more of the following acts:
*Confess a secret
*Give the first party a kiss
*Cover the first party with a blanket or make their sleeping arrangements more comfortable in some way
-->Other acts will be considered on a case-by-case basis

7c) At no point must the sleeping party awake, although soft mumbling or slight stirring is acceptable.

And so it was law.

Example: Almost every episode of the Jdrama Last Friends.

As it was told - so shall it be!!
Great one!!!
Jeaniessi wrote: and there MUST BE KIMCHI!

And drink Soju.
I think we have law #8 - Eat with RELISH hee hee kinda punny The man unrolled the scroll and said - The drama must not be explicit. It must not dwell in the house of the flesh. However, they drama must serve to fill a craving, and so that craving shall be filled with food. The eating of food in Drama must be frequent and with great gusto. Sounds of mouthwatering delight must be present. The eating of food should be always on the minds of the men and women. Any foods are acceptable, but special preference will be given to Ramen, and kimchi." ooooohhh i'll do pics for this tomorrow!! lol I gotta go to bed! Law #9 - The Soju will flow like WATER (and someone will drown)
I hate to even say it..but...toilet scenes ...ugh...I could do without those I don't care how funny they are
...and puke heartily on their prospective mate! and yes! Toilet scenes..There must be bodily functions happening in the most embarrassing of situations!
Jeaniessi wrote: ...and puke heartily on their prospective mate!

and yes! Toilet scenes..There must be bodily functions happening in the most embarrassing of situations!

I just posted that XD
Don't we already have a thread like this? The Drama Cliches thread
Sleepninja wrote: Don't we already have a thread like this? The Drama Cliches thread

i was actually thinking of the same lol...but new is fun so nevermind lol