KamZ wrote: i was actually thinking of the same lol...but new is fun so nevermind lol

haha True I was just trying to remember what the thread was called...
Sleepninja wrote: haha True I was just trying to remember what the thread was called...

i think it was drama cliches or something on that line lol..the word "cliche" was there for sure though lol
KamZ wrote: i think it was drama cliches or something on that line lol..the word "cliche" was there for sure though lol

It's driving me crazy, I know I just recently saw that thread, but now I can't find it :/ We had some funny ones in there too
Han found it for me XD
Sleepninja wrote: Han found it for me XD

lol..and phewwww :D
There must be at least one airport scene.
KamZ wrote: lol..and phewwww :D

haha Yeah there's actually a couple of them floating around XD
the girl left walking but he has to run and run to catch up, and sometimes misses her O.o
Someone...Usually but not exclusive to the male or female lead, MUST CRY/EAT.
Jeaniessi wrote: Someone...Usually but not exclusive to the male or female lead, MUST CRY/EAT.

Jean-ssi

Link me to your original ava? I will fix it before I go to bed real quick.
I'm sorry Han..I didn't see this. I'll send it now
goldenseal50 wrote: I hate to even say it..but...toilet scenes ...ugh...I could do without those I don't care how funny they are

WWooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt!!
Lol I was waiting for someone else to put this up!! I have noticed this too!! It's EVERYWHERE!

#10 - The porcelain GOD
christypop wrote: There must be at least one airport scene.

#11 - Mile high? Nah we don't even need to leave the airport!
goldenseal50 wrote: the girl left walking but he has to run and run to catch up, and sometimes misses her O.o

#12 - Don't walk away from me! -what kinds of shoes was she wearing?!
Jeaniessi wrote: Someone...Usually but not exclusive to the male or female lead, MUST CRY/EAT.

Law #13 - Cry me a river? Or at least a small stream, rivulet?