Law #3 - The Back Hug
Nodame Cantabile

Protect the boss

Playful Kiss

Mary stayed out all night/Marry me Mary
I don't have screen caps but someone must have a fever and be nursed back to health in one day!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhh!
Good one!!

Law #4 shall be the 24 hour drama bug!

Domyoji in hana yori dango

Fear not!! She nurses him back to health!

Lie to me - Ah-Jung passes out

Playful Kiss
And why do they always faint and pass out? Man I DON'T want to catch a cold in Asia! =-p
bakakokoro wrote: And why do they always faint and pass out? Man I DON'T want to catch a cold in Asia! =-p

hahahahahha
Second female lead must dress better than the first female lead.
Law #4 - 24 hour drama bug!

Although....ummm.... I don't know.... if I got sick and woke up like this it might be worth it!

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
I'll get her back to heath! No I will!

We're not fight we're keeping her WARM@!

I couldn't find a pic of them all lined up! That was funny and kinda cute.
But this is the morning after lol
the friend never gets the girl, even though he is cuter and nicer and loves her more
i also love the piggy back rides i think the are the sweetest thing :)
Jeaniessi wrote: I don't have screen caps but someone must have a fever and be nursed back to health in one day!

And don't forget how they got sick! Like man don't stand in the rain for more than 2 mins or BAM! your on the floor!
goldenseal50 wrote: the friend never gets the girl, even though he is cuter and nicer and loves her more

Law # 5 - Don't call me FRIEND!
Law #7: "Narcolepsy"

7a) One must fall asleep at an inappropriate time or place. In the middle of a conversation right before bed or at a coffee table are sound options. In the middle of a conversation at a coffee table is ideal.

7b) Once asleep, a second party must be present, at which point they perform one or more of the following acts:
*Confess a secret
*Give the first party a kiss
*Cover the first party with a blanket or make their sleeping arrangements more comfortable in some way
-->Other acts will be considered on a case-by-case basis

7c) At no point must the sleeping party awake, although soft mumbling or slight stirring is acceptable.

And so it was law.

Example: Almost every episode of the Jdrama Last Friends.
ooohhhhh.... Now do you include if they arrange it themselves?? like a contract? For now (unless we need to separate them) Law #6 - The Business of Marriage - it's all in the fine print