Fashion King - I watch it mainly bcos of Yoo Ah In. About a third of the series, I was flipping tables and smashing my keyboard (in my head). Jae Hyuk is freaking annoying. Guy is plain obsessive. And the story is kinda goin' on circles. Thank gawd, just 2 more episodes left and I'm out of this angst-filled drama.

Absolute Boyfriend/Darling (TW) - I want to see if it's better than the Japanese version. Well, it's fluffy and yummy (Jiro Wang. he should be naked all the time lol jk ) while Zettai Kareshi is more melodrama(?).

Hana Yori Dango Season 2 - I didn't join the bandwagon when it was first shown. IDK why but I was avoiding it like a plague at that time (same with Gokusen but i'll watch this series after lol). anyhoo, it's way better than BOF and MG. It's the only drama that made my heart dokidoki. lol excuse my cheesy description but I really felt it once in season1 and now season2.
add ATARU to my list.. but i think i can't watch it without subs...:( so i'm still on ep 3.. and it was really great..
I'm about to start Love Shuffle (:

Almost all the dramas I was watching before ended already haha
I'm watching WHITE CHRISTMAS

I find this drama very interesting... lots of unexpected scenes (^-^), but well, I must admit, some can also be easily guess...
But it's still kinda good, but BUMP OFF LOVER (taiwanese drama), I guess, is more exciting... in my own POV...
Daisuki 1/11: As far as I can tell now, this is going to be emotional, sad and cute. I'm really looking forward to it.
Last episode of Goong!
Shut Up Flower Boy Band..last episode:-)
Only Kagi no Kakatta Heya. I like to wait until a decent amount of episodes are subbed because I absolutely hate the wait for the show to air/be subbed. But I also plan to watch Papadol, Ataru, Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri , and probably Legal High and Mou Ichido Kimi Propose.
*Queen In Hyun's Man *Soldier *A Gentleman's Dignity *Gaksital *Dr. Jin
"H.I.T" "Dandelion Family"
Mirai nikki. I actually like it.
Kagi no kakatta Heya. I also started Ataru and Mikeneko Holmes no suiri, but i'm unable to understand them without subs.
I am waiting for everything to finish airing this time around... let me know what's good when they're done.
I Do, I Do and Queen In Hyun's Man. ^^
< Queen In Hyuns Man
< The Bridal Mask
< I do, I do
< Time Slip Dr Jin