marry stayed all night i felt wasted.. the musical
Innocent Man has second worst ending in my 27 completed dramas.... Don't tell me I didn't understand ending, I understand it and its........totally ridiculous.
Love Contract has to be the worst, most confusing, and unsatisfying ending ever... in case you aren't familiar with it..
Spoiler: The girl finds out the guy originally dated her because of a contract, and they have a falling out. He has a plan to make a grand gesture to prove his love, and his friend picks up the girl to take her to the designated place. On the way, they get in a car accident. The friend dies, the girl goes into a coma. It ends with him carting her unconscious body all over the city, then with him carrying her into the ocean, presumably for them both to die/to shock her awake. First we see a scene of them as angels (?) in Heaven who only want to play but were sent to Earth to learn a lesson. Then we see a scene where she wakes up after he carries her into the water and they have a happy reunion. Then it shifts to a scene of them on the beach, getting married. Their friends run forward to congratulate them, including their dead friend. (The scene is fuzzy and it's unclear if this is a dream or if they're in heaven.) The end!**
The Legend of the Four Gods; has to go down as the most momental cockups in drama production history. =P All because of poor 'Yon-sama' hurt his poor 'footie'. :( *rolls eyes*.

Historical dramas have a tendency to have endings without any real backbone to them. :(
KPOP the ultimate audition I didn't get the end but it was supposed to be 16 episodes instead of 14. They had to change after making them. Sprout had a dumb ending, and I wanted her to fell in love with the other guy. I liked zettai kareshi ending. At least with the chosen guy. The most realistic. Love can't make miracles. An to say that drama girls are all M. Why do they always chose the ones that treat them bad?
DREAM HIGH
(SPOILER ALERT)
I somehow got a hold of the ending when I was in the middle of watching it. It frustrated me so much that I stopped watching: I was so happy that Hye-mi chose Sam-dong, but what kind of inconclusive ending was that? I know they kissed... but in the future, were they still together? Were they ever together, in fact?
Creating Destiny for sure.
A few that I'll agree with: What's Up (Although in fairness guys n girls, it does say Vol. 1 on it!!!!) K-pop ultimate audition - no idea what happened here. It just ended... just like that. City hunter - yeah the ending was really "meh" after how amazing the rest of the drama was Faith - once again the ending was a little disappointing
Bad Guy -Spoilers for those who haven't seen it- Most unsatisfying ending ever. No one got to be happy, he died for no reason. It was just...it was just stupid. I mean I loved the drama but the ending? And did anyone notice Kim Jae Wook's characters NEVER get the girl? Like ever. Which makes me sad because his characters really should get the girl. D: *sighs*
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Innocent Man has second worst ending in my 27 completed dramas....
Don't tell me I didn't understand ending, I understand it and its........totally ridiculous.

I thought I was the only one who disliked that ending XD
a love to kill and IRIS- i hate tragic ending love contract-if someone understand what happen, please let me know summer scent- i was waiting for more full house 2- what a crappy kiss, lack 100% of passion.
Attention Please: Really???? 1 Litre no Namida: It's not that I didn't like how it ended, because it was what had to happen. What I didn't like was how they did the scene. It could've been done a lot more emotional. Lie To Me: It dragged for too long Coffee Prince: I wanted more!
ive seen many, but Bad Guy was the worst
Totally agree with you on Bad Guy...the ending killed a great drama