Jpopasia did a poll via facebook for top dramas of all time and this was their results they posted just a few hours ago.

There were about 7300+ votes for the latest poll. Only the top 5 dramas of each category will be listed. Check them out below:

TOP 5 JAPANESE DRAMAS

#1 Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
#2 Gokusen
#3 Nobuta wo Produce
#4 Hana Yori Dango
#5 One Litre of Tears

TOP 5 KOREAN DRAMAS

#1 You're Beautiful
#2 Boys Over Flowers
#3 Secret Garden
#4 Coffee Prince
#5 Full House
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=hotpink]TOP 5 CHINESE (TAIWANESE) DRAMAS

#1 Devil Beside You
#2 Autumn Concerto
#3 Meteor Garden
#4 The Magicians of Love
#5 Fated to Love You

What do you guy think about the dramas that made it on the list?

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/jpa-poll-top-dramas-of-all-time::7888.html
I can say I have seen 11 out of the 15 and completely understand why most of them are on the list. Not sure about that being the top 5 JDramas though.. Their really are some great ones out their and it looks like only the most popular made it to the list.. Though I would give all those high score if I rated them.
As for the Korean List ~ 3 and 4 would have been the only ones that made my list. But I'm not surprised because those listed are the most popular, not necessarily the most critically sound. Esp. #2 and #5.
I think the reason I like BOF so much and allow it on the list is because it gets trickle down love since I am in love with the Hana Yori Dango series..! MatsuJun *swoon*
I've only seen 7 on the list ( probably coz I haven't completed any Taiwanese drama yet).
I think the Japanese list is right on, but I'd have thought that HDY would be rated higher ( It was so popular that they even made a movie ). I wasn't aware that full house was so popular 0_0 ( Probably coz of Rain though ^o^)
TOOOB wrote: I've only seen 7 on the list ( probably coz I haven't completed any Taiwanese drama yet).
I think the Japanese list is right on, but I'd have thought that HDY would be rated higher ( It was so popular that they even made a movie ). I wasn't aware that full house was so popular 0_0 ( Probably coz of Rain though ^o^)

Completely because of Rain..lol.. Thats why I watched it.
venomck88 wrote: Completely because of Rain..lol.. Thats why I watched it.

Lol. I think that's true for most of the people who voted as well :D
Which other Jdramas should have made the list according to you?
There is a Japanese one called Maou! This is a solid story, amazing acting, it waas popular! Yet not on the list... Maou to me is one of the best Jdramas ever done..
Ryusei no Kizuna... I find the acting amazing and the storyline complete awesome as well as the directing and casting.
Looks like I've neglected Jdrama for a while; haven't seen those. *Goes to look up those dramas*.
Yes...How darew you love only Toma-chan.. Need more people in your life.. Ohno Satoshi & Ninomiya Kazunari.. Leads from those dramas<3
I've only watched jdramas and have seen all but 1L of tears (i have no plans to watch it either, lol) and I totally disagree with the list. Those dramas were cute but none would've made my top 5.
squidzo wrote: I've only watched jdramas and have seen all but 1L of tears (i have no plans to watch it either, lol) and I totally disagree with the list. Those dramas were cute but none would've made my top 5.

What would you have voted for?
Cikoat wrote: Yes...How darew you love only Toma-chan.. Need more people in your life.. Ohno Satoshi & Ninomiya Kazunari.. Leads from those dramas<3

Lol, that's true :)
But Maou also has Toma-chan *Adds it to plan to watch list right away* .
Can't speak to the Japanese ranking since I'm woefully lacking in the J-Drama department, but I can say that I'm not surprised by the Korean ranking. Like jeanie said, it's a poll that's affected by the popularity of the show, which accounts for the painfully high ranking of BOF. I guess there really is no way to tame the masses. ;)