Lore wrote: hahaha yes it's I Need Romance :D...n amrita ive tried a 100 n 10 times to post a comment in ur profile page..n as u can see or rather not see, failed (miserably) haha....just wanted to let u know how our fav dramas have been taken off of "that" list...these MGIAG fangirls r fierce lol

Haha don't get us wrong, we loved the other dramas, too....but MGIAG has gotta win :p

cvparadise wrote: same here lol...i think C4Y n SN were discussing bout it n i was tryin to rack my brains here..finally i gave up and asked them..errr, i think i forgot what it was again hahaha...bt it was a tdrama (i think lol)

Haha for you guys wondering what ISWAK is it is the Taiwan Drama called It Started With A Kiss (: It came out before Playful Kiss.
rah10 wrote:

Haha for you guys wondering what ISWAK is it is the Taiwan Drama called It Started With A Kiss (: It came out before Playful Kiss.

and I liked Playful Kiss more than ISWAK... sorry to the fans! no hard feelings ;)
catch_me wrote: and I liked Playful Kiss more than ISWAK... sorry to the fans! no hard feelings ;)

I'm not sure if I'm even going to watch PK haha. I'm watching ISWAK now but my list is too long and PK hasn't had many good reviews so don't think I'll get around to it anytime soon haha
minami wrote: I'm not sure if I'm even going to watch PK haha. I'm watching ISWAK now but my list is too long and PK hasn't had many good reviews so don't think I'll get around to it anytime soon haha

IMO, the only good thing about PK, is that you get to see KHJ for 16 episodes...lol
memey wrote: IMO, the only good thing about PK, is that you get to see KHJ for 16 episodes...lol

Haha if it was LSG I'd be all for it :p If I watch it it's not going to be for a long time haha
Jazmin wrote: Haha if it was LSG I'd be all for it :p If I watch it it's not going to be for a long time haha

If it was LSG(although I have nothing against him), it wouldn't have been motivation enough to get through the first episode let alone the whole drama...lol
LisNoir wrote: If it was LSG(although I have nothing against him), it wouldn't have been motivation enough to get through the first episode let alone the whole drama...lol

i hear u Lis-ssi hahaha..i watched MGIAG only coz i saw SMA altho i must say LSG did grow on me a lil (mind u very lil heheh)
Jazmin wrote: Haha if it was LSG I'd be all for it :p If I watch it it's not going to be for a long time haha

That would be awesome! They should do a re-make. :p
kamz wrote: i hear u Lis-ssi hahaha..i watched MGIAG only coz i saw SMA altho i must say LSG did grow on me a lil (mind u very lil heheh)

Haha Even if it's just a little, reading this made me happy :D
kamz wrote: i hear u Lis-ssi hahaha..i watched MGIAG only coz i saw SMA altho i must say LSG did grow on me a lil (mind u very lil heheh)

Haha I'm telling you! Watch Shining Inheritance :D

@SN I agree! Haha. And me too (:
minami wrote: I'm not sure if I'm even going to watch PK haha. I'm watching ISWAK now but my list is too long and PK hasn't had many good reviews so don't think I'll get around to it anytime soon haha

As for me I also liked Playful Kiss much more than ISWAK, maybe because I couldn't stand Ariel Lin, she was so dumb in this. The Korean girl was much more cuter. Actually, it was the only time, when I liked a new version more than the old one. Anyway, the worst one was Japanese version, I've managed to watch like 30 seconds of it. That girl just.... oh, she wasn't right...
Elisabetta wrote: As for me I also liked Playful Kiss much more than ISWAK, maybe because I couldn't stand Ariel Lin, she was so dumb in this. The Korean girl was much more cuter. Actually, it was the only time, when I liked a new version more than the old one. Anyway, the worst one was Japanese version, I've managed to watch like 30 seconds of it. That girl just.... oh, she wasn't right...

what???? u like Oh Ha Ni???!!! *faints* :p
kamz wrote: what???? u like Oh Ha Ni???!!! *faints* :p

Yeah I liked her, she reminded me of my friend (not the behavior but the looks). And if you refer to what she does... Well every actress is doomed in this role it's about a silly girl who falls for a genius, of course she will act stupidly and be irritating... it comes with the story. But she didn't annoy me as much as Ariel.

I think that's a big problem with Asian dramas, those cliche characters with male lead being so awesome, but a cold bastard at the same time. And the female lead being just....ok, I know she has a good, loving heart by definition, but she'll be so silly or so annoying, or such a victim. Only the best of the best dramas can figure out the female leads well, and that's why they're so good.

By reading this thread I assume that many of you will agree with the reason for dropping:

"Even, if he was pure hotness, I just couldn't stand her!"

Well, I think I might have dropped something or was at least annoyed, because I couldn't stand the male lead being mean. But with them, you usually now that even if they act cold, they're really sensitive inside, or they act this way, because they had their heart broken by some bitch, but then you know they will change and show some awesome proof of love.... But if the girl was stupid at the beginning, she is unlikely to get smart overnight.
Elisabetta wrote: As for me I also liked Playful Kiss much more than ISWAK, maybe because I couldn't stand Ariel Lin, she was so dumb in this. The Korean girl was much more cuter. Actually, it was the only time, when I liked a new version more than the old one. Anyway, the worst one was Japanese version, I've managed to watch like 30 seconds of it. That girl just.... oh, she wasn't right...

I also liked Oh Ha Ni better... :D
I think PK was very similar to the anime, and the actors reminded of the anime characters very much. I enjoyed it.
Elisabetta wrote: Yeah I liked her, she reminded me of my friend (not the behavior but the looks). And if you refer to what she does... Well every actress is doomed in this role it's about a silly girl who falls for a genius, of course she will act stupidly and be irritating... it comes with the story. But she didn't annoy me as much as Ariel.

I think that's a big problem with Asian dramas, those cliche characters with male lead being so awesome, but a cold bastard at the same time. And the female lead being just....ok, I know she has a good, loving heart by definition, but she'll be so silly or so annoying, or such a victim. Only the best of the best dramas can figure out the female leads well, and that's why they're so good.

By reading this thread I assume that many of you will agree with the reason for dropping:

"Even, if he was pure hotness, I just couldn't stand her!"

Well, I think I might have dropped something or was at least annoyed, because I couldn't stand the male lead being mean. But with them, you usually now that even if they act cold, they're really sensitive inside, or they act this way, because they had their heart broken by some bitch, but then you know they will change and show some awesome proof of love.... But if the girl was stupid at the beginning, she is unlikely to get smart overnight.

This made me laugh so hard. As one of my favorite comedians (Ron White) once said,"You can't fix stupid. Stupid is FOREVAH!" :p