YO wrote: i want to watch it now so i can check if thats true lol jeanie

Rainflower, no need to trouble yourself watching it, just google the lead actor's name (which I cannot remember) and look at a picture of him. I'm mean. I'm going to hell in a handbasket, which I have already decorated with pink bows and flowers.
LOL, Changmin's head does look weird on his body, I'll give you that. jajajaa
Blossom Blossom wrote: LOL, Changmin's head does look weird on his body, I'll give you that. jajajaa

He's got the neck of a Giraffe, only...he's a person. (more bad Karma Jeanie..bad...bad!)
well lets go to hell together then Jeanie i think he looks like Jar Jar Binks that awful character/puppet thing from star wars :D
Siti Zubaidah Alias wrote: He's got the neck of a Giraffe, only...he's a person. (more bad Karma Jeanie..bad...bad!)

Jajajaja, he does! I think we are all going to have bad karma....lol
ALane Dilligaf wrote: well lets go to hell together then Jeanie i think he looks like Jar Jar Binks that awful character/puppet thing from star wars :D

ROFL!!! Oh dear, of all the possible similes. Hahaha. That character was awful, let's grant poor Changmin at least the benefit of a better elocution. ;);)
Joannie Lim wrote: ROFL!!! Oh dear, of all the possible similes. Hahaha. That character was awful, let's grant poor Changmin at least the benefit of a better elocution. ;);)

...and shorter ears. (kinda)
Joannie Lim wrote: ROFL!!! Oh dear, of all the possible similes. Hahaha. That character was awful, let's grant poor Changmin at least the benefit of a better elocution. ;);)

LOL Rita I have never heard of this actor before so when Jeanie posted the pic thats the first thing that popped into my head...Im sure hes a lovely guy & a great actor (she says whilst furiously digging herself out of the hole hehehe)
LOL, you are deliciously wicked, Jeanie. ;)

RF, don't worry, I am not a die hard fan of Changmin. And I'm still laughing out loud thinking of him hopping across a battlefield in bell-bottomed trousers, chased by weird robots and uttering nonsense in a mixture of spanish, korean and mandarin.
LOL
LoveEM wrote: LOL Rita I have never heard of this actor before so when Jeanie posted the pic thats the first thing that popped into my head...Im sure hes a lovely guy & a great actor (she says whilst furiously digging herself out of the hole hehehe)

Changmin is an idol. He's the maknae in the group TVXQ. :D
u guys hafta give that drama (Paradise Farm) a chance..i found him (ChangMin) weird lookin too (at first) with weirder dress sense lol..but as the drama progressed he grew on me..by the end, i loved him (or his character may be)..the chemistry between Dong Joo and Da Ji was amazing :)
_belsan wrote: u guys hafta give that drama (Paradise Farm) a chance..i found him (ChangMin) weird lookin too (at first) with weirder dress sense lol..but as the drama progressed he grew on me..by the end, i loved him (or his character may be)..the chemistry between Dong Joo and Da Ji was amazing :)

I plan to watch it eventually.
Katie wrote: I plan to watch it eventually.

It's on my list, too haha
diajeng sari wrote: It's on my list, too haha

ROFL! Everything is on my list.