Sleepninja wrote: LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Your explanations crack me up. XD
It sounds like your list of rejected boyfriends XDDDDDDDDDD

It does sound like that...and I bet I told one of those lines to one or two....Especially the "You bore me" one...LOL
Mirichan wrote: Wow...so courageous.....I couldn´t possible drop that much in my whole life....I am just too nice for that :p

I used to not drop stuff, but then I encountered Playful Kiss and Triple....(which I didn't drop) and to make things worse...I watched a few episodes of My Girl...and I just said "Enough is enough.." LOL
LisNoir wrote: It does sound like that...and I bet I told one of those lines to one or two....Especially the "You bore me" one...LOL

Pfft! I believe it :p
LisNoir wrote: 32. Prince Turns To Frog- I just wasn't into you....

37. Tree of Heaven- I found a spoiler....

38. Yokai Ningen Bem- I got tired of the fake looking stuff...

These cracked me up ~ Hopefully the spoiler wasn't here on MDL?
Jeaniessi wrote: These cracked me up ~ Hopefully the spoiler wasn't here on MDL?

No, it wasn't on MDL. If it was, the person would have gotten a PM from me...lol
I dropped oh my lady after 4 episodes it was just soooo boring i couldn't stand it anymore xD
CrazyAngel wrote: I dropped oh my lady after 4 episodes it was just soooo boring i couldn't stand it anymore xD

You are a bigger woman than me! I stuck it out until the end. I think I was fresh off Dal Ja's Spring where Chae Rim was awesome! This one was NOT awesome.
Jeaniessi wrote: You are a bigger woman than me! I stuck it out until the end. I think I was fresh off Dal Ja's Spring where Chae Rim was awesome! This one was NOT awesome.

I looooooved Oh! My Lady...lol I've actually re-watched it...lol
LisNoir wrote: I looooooved Oh! My Lady...lol I've actually re-watched it...lol

I loved it too! :D
Sleepninja wrote: I loved it too! :D

LisNoir wrote: I looooooved Oh! My Lady...lol I've actually re-watched it...lol

I didn't hate it. I actually liked it but compared to Dal Ja's spring and the chemistry between her and Lee Min Ki. I think that watching them back to back colored my perception. I didn't really feel a passionate chemistry between her and Siwon? More of a friendship/love. I actually gave this a good review. But I still don't think it's awesome and I think if I started it today, being a bit more jaded, I might have dropped it.
Jeaniessi wrote: I didn't hate it. I actually liked it but compared to Dal Ja's spring and the chemistry between her and Lee Min Ki. I think that watching them back to back colored my perception. I didn't really feel a passionate chemistry between her and Siwon? More of a friendship/love. I actually gave this a good review. But I still don't think it's awesome and I think if I started it today, being a bit more jaded, I might have dropped it.

I watched it when I was going through a jaded period. For me, it was what I needed to defunkify. I'm going through another now...lol
LisNoir wrote: I watched it when I was going through a jaded period. For me, it was what I needed to defunkify. I'm going through another now...lol

Lis if you like Lee Min Ki and if you liked Chae Rim in Oh! My Lady, Try Dal Ja's Spring! It might defunkify you! maybe even dejade you! It is very good! Lee Min Ki is so charming and very hot in this show.
Goodbye Miss Ripley Epsiodes watched: 8 Why I dropped it: The main lead girl's character was getting to repulsive. I couldn't watch as she took advantage of one person over another. Her personality was disgusting and they way she lied and faked about everything, arg, it was too much too handle. I thought it was a little too serious for me. I do think though that the acting was very well done. Good choice on actors and music as well. But it just wasn't for me.
Jeaniessi wrote: Lis if you like Lee Min Ki and if you liked Chae Rim in Oh! My Lady, Try Dal Ja's Spring! It might defunkify you! maybe even dejade you! It is very good! Lee Min Ki is so charming and very hot in this show.

I don't see LMK as hot, but I liked what he did in Shut Up FBB, so I might watch it.
LisNoir wrote: I don't see LMK as hot, but I liked what he did in Shut Up FBB, so I might watch it.

I think I should add him to my Strange Attraction pile (if I didn't already). When I first started seeing him/looking at him I did not think he was that hot either. His lips to big, his eyes to buggy, his cheekbones too sharp. But after seeing him act and reading about how original and different he is and he is so talented...he has grown on me to a degree where now I am completely sold. I think he's so hot! Coolness is hot! LOL