Last Drama You Completed?

This discussion has been closed.

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop :)
Flower boy ramyun shop
The world that they live in Binnie <3
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge *.*
Hidarime Tantei EYE (With Yamada Ryosuke, Ishihara Satomi and Yokoyama Yu) Just finished it. I really recommend it. I loved it, it's awesome. <3
TheWuppie wrote: Hidarime Tantei EYE (With Yamada Ryosuke, Ishihara Satomi and Yokoyama Yu)

Just finished it. I really recommend it. I loved it, it's awesome. <3

Ahhhh it really is awesome <3 It is one of my favorite Dramas ^^
Boku to Star no 99 niichi - It was good. I liked it a lot. It's a really good idea to combine K and J drama. You get the best of both worlds.
Two recently completed dramas: Can you my heart (loved it) and Dae Mul- I loved it too, very well told storyline, and it was gripping. I am not a fan of politics bit still, while it was belieavable politics, I really loved the promise and the progress of the main female character. It was a very saitsfying drama for me, and it had a great side character, very funny. Dae Mul has easily become one of my top favourite dramas. This is the kind of thing I really enjoy. The cast was VERY strong and worked well together and everyone made the show what it was, but that District prosecutor person was really super hilarious, great friendship with Do Ya. Can you hear my heart was wionderful and had cute characters and had a similar contextrualisation to Kin Tak Gu- I appreciate it very much and it left me feeling very drained but it was a really great, well-written piece. It was heartwarming and disabilities were handled well. And this deep sense od loyalty and loneliness.. Somewhere Lis mentioned an alternative title Can You hear me, Ma Ru Oppa well, after finishing it all I subscribe to that title as well. lol. The brother-brother storylie and disabled father- Ma Ru storyline were just amazingly heart-wrenching and touching.