Hi I want a drama that a bad boy falls for a good girl. I like shin se gi character in kill me heal me and klaus and caroline in vampire diaries. can you recommend dramas that have couple like them? I'm ok with any genre and any country but I prefer korean dramas.  dramas from  any country  with good and strong story and good acting would be good for me.  the boy can  be a little bad to evil :) please recommend as much as you can :) thank you in advance

Love Rain   (highly recommend this drama )

Playful Kiss

You're Beautiful

City Hunter

I watched some that u might want check out:

Korean: It's okay thats love , the master's sun , boys over flower, all in, healer, secrets garden , something about 1 percent, who are you:school 2015

Taiwan: MARS, meteor garden, my lucky star 2007

Thailand:Cubic, karn la krang neung...nai hua jai

Chinese: love me if you dare, i love my president even though he's a psycho, love020 , too late to say i love you, boss&me, lady and liar, cruel romance, sealed with a kiss, lee jun kai

Japan: Hana yori dango

Bad boy like Shin Segi who has the bad boy aura from the start, with such mean tendency and a really spoiled jerk...?

Falling for Innocence - the most near shin segi character

Shining Inheritance, what happened in bali, new tales of a gisaeng, autumn concerto, cruel romance, bride of the cemtury, greatest love, pasta, masters sun, 38 squad, capital scandal, goong, hateful but once again, 

innocent man

secret

what happened in Bali

bad guys

Definetly Moon Lovers

Lovers

Beautiful Mind-He was sort of a bad boy

Triangle 

Cheese In The Trap tho Iv'e never watched it,but I heard he's obsessed with the female lead

Taiwan: Behind Your Smile
Korea: Falling for Innocence , Bride of the Century (Bonus: W not really bad guy but really good nonetheless.)
Thailand: Ugly Duckling: Don't, Kiss Me (not really bad but gives off the arrogant bad boy feel)
Japan: Hana Yori Dango 

well it's more the bad boy in leather with a motorcycle type, but the devil beside you absolutely qualifies haha.  

falling for innocence certainly starts that way.  The storyline is largely about his being redeemed and becoming not evil.  But he's evil at first haha.  

Chief Kim, he's skeezy at first.  Really funny though.  

Second cruel romance and Lady and Liar, both are about good girls and mobsters...

My Only Love Song is on netflix, its super weird I admit....oh no wait the female lead isn't a good girl she's kinda like a neurotic rabid weasel...super funny female lead though.  And the guy IS a bad boy, we called him sketchy intentions for a nickname.  

The guy isn't outright bad in Delightful Girl Choon Hyang as he's someone with generally good intentions, but the contrast between him and the girl is definitely there & highlighted because she's the top student and he's a slacker who gets in a lot of trouble, especially involving fighting. I love this one for this trope, though, because she sort of changes him to a ~Good guy. Honestly, most Hong Sisters dramas adhere to this trope, at least that of the super flawed male (at the beginning). I just finished Giant, and the couple in that one (Mijoo and Minwoo, not the slightly mundane ngl relationship of her oppa) is exactly this, he's literally referred to as the devil's son & does horrible things at times, but she's basically an angel. Maybe also I'm Sorry, I Love You? It really all depends on what you categorize "bad boy" as, just having the image or actually doing questionable things.

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, i'm not really into japanese drama when itcomes to comedy or romance but this one was great, is not that bad and you learn that before she wasn't that good wich was really interesting ! 

• Uncontrollably Fond - A delinquent, bad boy celebrity falling for the girl. it's in your PTW but I'll recommend it more.
  • Go Ho Starry Night - Not necessarily what you described but the lead still acts like a bad a sort of a boy bad?
  • Moon lovers scarlet ryeo - It's in your PTW but the main male lead is a bad boy who falls for her.
  • Lovers of Music - Main male lead is a bad boy type idol who falls for the main girl.

Cheese in the Trap. Dude is crazy. But it's sooo good.

thank you for your recommendations if any one else know dramas please recommend me.