Nymphadora:

Goblin is a masterpiece, and SWDBS is so lighthearted and just gives me warm fuzzies.  I watch it every time I need a pick me up. I forgot to add that I also re-watch Scarlet Heart Ryeo when I need a good cry lol

LOL! I think exactly the same thing about both shows. In fact, Goblin was my first k-drama (until then I only watched japanese things...) and for this reason I continue watching dramas, thinking that perhaps I would find another gem as this one. I haven't watch yet Scarlet Heart Ryeo though. 

Nobuta wo Produce (more than 10 times)

Love Shuffle (more than 8 times)

Healer (6 times)

Hana Yori Dango (more than 8 times)

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (more than 5 times)

Healer

Rooftop Prince

Imara:

LOL! I think exactly the same thing about both shows. In fact, Goblin was my first k-drama (until then I only watched japanese things...) and for this reason I continue watching dramas, thinking that perhaps I would find another gem as this one. I haven't watch yet Scarlet Heart Ryeo though. 

Scarlet Heart Ryeo is really good, another kdrama I'd recommend maybe I Hear Your Voice. It keeps you very interested and the romance is cute. One that I'd say is Goblin-like quality is Kill Me, Heal Me, is very heartfelt and makes happy at times and makes you cry at others and you really connect with the characters. 

Full House (original) - I have not met Takuya Kimura then.

Are movies counted? First Love (Thai)

Now I will probably re0watch most Kimura series, but got no time yet.

Master's Sun

Oh My Venus

Love Story in Harvard

Padam Padam

I'm glad most of us loves to rewatch It started with a kiss & They kissed again. It's totally addicting! I've rewatched it countless time. :)

The others were:

Scent of a woman

My name is Kim Sam Soon

Boys over flowers

Oh my venus!

Winter Sonata

EXO Next Door xDDD 

I rarely rewatch a drama . The only drama I have rewatched many times from the starting to end is love o2o . As for other dramas I  usually rewatch a few episodes that I liked

LovevO2O,  boss and me, devil besides you, refreshman, my father is strange , playfull kiss and my little lover minamikun are all time my favorite dramas that i can rewatch again and again

secret 

oh my venus

dots (i am one of those that loved it...)

Healer

Goblin

and I re-watch my favourite scenes over and over again from my currently fav dramas 

I have rewatched Descendants of the Sun, Healer, Introverted Boss, Cheese in the Trap, Heartstrings i find i don't get bored watching them again and again :) 

I've been re-watching a lot lately. Can't seem to get interested in a new drama so I ended up starting a list. It's not complete I keep adding as I remember more, looking above, all the Playful Kiss/It Started With a Kiss versions need to be added and a couple more but feel free to check out my list.

Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo hands down:D

Faith

Moorim School

Boss And Me