Introduction of the Princess

Scarlet Heart 2

I Need Romance 3

W - I can't make myself to like the heroine or the hero.  Too much love scenes filler in the story that does not make any sense.

Missing 9! What a big, big mess.

And I second Goblin. Even the soundtrack couldn't save it after 5 episodes of constant boredom in a row.

The journey (chinese drama)... I loved this drama so much, like more than life itself! lol but then it got to the ending and I was disappointed. I wont reveal spoilers. But the general feel, vibe and turn of events just made me want to throw my laptop out the window. 

I can't say LOVED but I liked the beginning of Goblin. I'm only on episode 6 but my goodness its dragging already. Also the music is very distracting...

I'm gonna finish it ONLY because I want to see how it ends -_-

Would like a Japanese remake as by episode 6 we would be in the meat of story by now lol and finished by episode 10.

W

Princess Agents

My Amazing Boyfriend

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING

* Return of iljimae..... Too dang depressing since everything goes wrong so I only got to ep 7 

*Witch's Court..... The female lead annoyed the hell out of me and cared only about winning not her clients.... Never finished 

* Couple or trouble.... The female lead screamed, hot and was too psycho.... I liked the American movie Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell that this show was based on but this remake was horrid... Never finished 

* Remember..... I loved the cast but the lead male kept telling the bad guys what evidence he had and then it was destroyed or stolen and the bad guys were always a step ahead

* Fashion King.... The leads went through hell and back especially Yoo Ah In  since the CEO was always threatening them and then the writer changed the ending to make the fans happy but I don't think ANYONE liked the ending..... I threw my remote at the TV and was yelling about how much time I wasted watching the show just for Yoo Ah In

* Fly High movie with Kim Bum...... The only 2 things I likedwas the acting and the gorgeous men..... The story got more depressing as it went forward and too much fight scenes over stupid stuff..... I thought there was going to be a happy ending and then the writer pissed me off 

Cheese in the Trap.  I so love this drama. I was even watching it even the available is in raw.  I just didnt like the ending.

ItsMeKeightie:

Cheese in the Trap.  I so love this drama. I was even watching it even the available is in raw.  I just didnt like the ending.

The web writer made them change the original ending since it was similar to how the web writer was going to end the series ( it was not a finished web toon at the time) so I blame the bad ending on the web writer.... Lol 

So sooo many. but W and the one that  upsets me the most is probably Ruler: master of mask .It has been months,it is still sad to think about that drama,

Virtually every Cdrama ever made with a handful of exceptions (Eternal Love, for example.) I don't know it's a giant gap in cultural tastes or what, but Cdramas just seem to fall off the cliff about half way through, and the few that don't drag or go weird in the middle have terrible endings.

Olive4213:

Virtually every Cdrama ever made with a handful of exceptions (Eternal Love, for example.) I don't know it's a giant gap in cultural tastes or what, but Cdramas just seem to fall off the cliff about half way through, and the few that don't drag or go weird in the middle have terrible endings.

Im currently watching Seven Faced Man (my first cdrama) and I hope that's not the case. Been pretty good so far

Olive4213:

Chinese dramas are so notorious with this it frustrates me very much! Do you happen to know more exceptions to these besides Eternal Love??? Thank you!

The Heirs, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryo, W, The K2, Kill me heal me, ...

and generally every romance drama.. 

Hessa:
  1. Descendants of the Sun [Barely finished it. Nothing much was happening + Not my type of dramas]
  2. Goblin [Can't even finish it. No plot and nonsensical characters with no depth]
  3. Bel Ami [Barely finished it. Nonsense]
  4. Wild Heroes [Barely finished it. The cult stuff ruined it]

Glad to see I wasn't the only one not enamored with DotS! Took a few tries to finish it myself. I didn't even bother with the other 3 you listed.