2018 Watch Challenge Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

I just found this challenge today, but can I add the dramas I've already watched in 2018?

taedojoon:

I just found this challenge today, but can I add the dramas I've already watched in 2018?

Yes you can.

taedojoon:

Yep! Just make sure to set your starting date according to when you started your first drama for the challenge, as Hessa said in this post of the discussion thread. I think a few latecomers have missed this lol

What if I have a drama that fits into several categories? Like, Reply 1988 is an award winning drama and is about first love, friendships and love in school and also has big families? 

So, can I use the same drama for all these categories or would I have to choose different dramas?

taedojoon:

What if I have a drama that fits into several categories? Like, Reply 1988 is an award winning drama and is about first love, friendships and love in school and also has big families? 

So, can I use the same drama for all these categories or would I have to choose different dramas?

only one drama for each entry and the drama can be used once 

so  sadly we can't reuse the drama and we can't watch two dramas and add the episodes to increase the points unless it's another season of the same drama.

dramaworld:

only one drama for each entry and the drama can be used once 

so  sadly we can't reuse the drama and we can't watch two dramas and add the episodes to increase the points unless it's another season of the same drama.

Thank you :)

For "Watch a drama/movie about Gods, demons, angels, or divine creatures"

Can I add Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum?

I just want some clarification. So, I have two quick questions:

Do the creatures in The Great Wall count as monsters?

Does Autism qualify as a mental health issue? I ask because I want to use Ocean Heaven for that criteria. And, I'm not sure if the suicide attempt in the beginning of the film is enough  for it to count.

I am watching Tofu Personified for this challenge, but I can not find subbed episodes for the last three episodes. What should I do? Can I put it as complete or should I find something else to watch?

It just ended a week ago.  Is there any chance you just need to be patient and subs will come out?

Or you could just watch them raw ;)

hey I have a question.

Watch a drama/movie from your favorite director.  

Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.

Is it okay for both of them to  be Kim Won Suk? I did watch two dramas though Misaeng & My Mister.

gravity_:

hey I have a question.

Watch a drama/movie from your favorite director.  

Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning director.

Is it okay for both of them to  be Kim Won Suk? I did watch two dramas though Misaeng & My Mister.

I don't know why that would be a problem since you watched two dramas.

with less than 1000 completed members 

What does it means?  I have to check the # of watchers?   Or I have to wait the end of the drama and check out how many users completed it?  

less than a 1000 members completed the drama, so yeah you need to wait till the end of the drama.

Hello. I was wondering in which category I could put "Hwarang". I thought it'd fit in Historical but I just noticed the Historical category is limited to the Goryeo or Joseon dynasties, while Hwarang takes place during the Silla dynasty. So now I'm confused v_v