2018 Watch Challenge Discussion

This discussion has been closed.

bannie:

The challenge is Ming or Qin. 

1. ( ) Watch a drama/movie set during the Ming or Qin dynasty.

But okay. as long as you know the difference between Qing and Qin! I was worried that the recs would be misleading if its a completely different dynasty. 

Good job

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/timelines/china_timeline.htm

LOL.
I was sure that the challenge was for Ming and QING dynasty... My bad 

i was having a hard time pick drama of these eras because i watched almost everything that i would like.

Now i can wait for Win the World/Legend of Ba Qing with Fan Bingbing to put in that category. 

YanFaisal:

LOL.

i was having a hard time pick drama of these eras because i watched almost everything that i would like.

Now i can wait for Win the World/Legend of Ba Qing with Fan Bingbing to put in that category. 

see. lol

ok have fun

Hessa Volunteer Staff

It should be Qing dynasty. I misspelled it.

YanFaisal:

LOL.

Hessa:

It should be Qing dynasty. I misspelled it.

So. Its Qin or you will edit the original post and change to Qing?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

It is Qing. I fixed it on the challenge.

YanFaisal:

So. Its Qin or you will edit the original post and change to Qing?

Hessa:

It is Qing. I fixed it on the challenge.

but thats fine. better for me. i would otherwise be most likely skipping that challenge but now nothing gold can stay can slot into it instead.

glad i caught the mistake. 

thanks for the clarification now!

Hessa:

Nope, you can only add titles you started in 2018.

What about the dramasstarted in 2017 ,than dropped , do they count ? 

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Yes, only in the "watch a drama/movie you have dopped". Otherwise, it doesn't count.

Last year at this time I was suffering from Drama Burnout. I watched nothing from mid-Dec to mid-Jan when I discovered the 2017 Challenge on Jan 14. My list appeared on page 6. Here on the 4th we are already on page 9. 

Congratulations @Hessa on the success  of this years Challenge. Hopefully everyone will discover new dramas and movies that they would never of thought of watching. 

If i watch a drama with several season can i count them together as a 25+ hour drama or should i list them separatly?

Wait..so just to clarify,you can rewatch an already completed drama and it will count in this challenge in any category,not just the one that says rewatch a completed drama?

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Yes.

jubies33:

Wait..so just to clarify,you can rewatch an already completed drama and it will count in this challenge in any category,not just the one that says rewatch a completed drama?

@Hessa that does make things easier:) thank you!

Do the dropped dramas have to be set as "dropped" before this challenge? Because I never list any of my dramas as dropped (they are all on hold) but some have been on there so long that they are essentially dropped.

Also, if there is a drama/movie that originally had less than 1000 completed before I watched it but over the course of the challenge gained 1000+, will it not count there anymore?

Good evening :) Watch a Drama/Movie..... So does that means that a Web Drama or Drama Special counts too or just Dramas with over 10, 16 or 20 or more Eps?