Ananya:

Nowadays I'm finding it really hard to get 'into' dramas. Like I end up dropping them after the first episode because I just can't interested.

I know that feeling so well!

zenithkim:

Hobbies can be just like work or a job. There's no one thing we can keep constantly doing without taking some breather every once in a while.

As for me, I'm always swinging between anime, drama, and comics.

I've been out of the anime game for awhile but I miss it so much! I think the last anime I watched was Psycho Pass which I was obsessed with and love!

Killer_Queen:

I've been out of the anime game for awhile but I miss it so much! I think the last anime I watched was Psycho Pass which I was obsessed with and love!

Since getting a job, it's been hard for me to make time for anime. Been gradually reducing my seasonal watch load until I no longer keep up with seasonals. Now I just pick up some finished series. The last thing I saw was Maidragon. 'Twas quite fun and light to watch—the sort I look for as they do well as stress relief materials. ????

zenithkim:

Since getting a job, it's been hard for me to make time for anime. Been gradually reducing my seasonal watch load until I no longer keep up with seasonals. Now I just pick up some finished series. The last thing I saw was Maidragon. 'Twas quite fun and light to watch—the sort I look for as they do well as stress relief materials. ????

Yeah, I know the feeling. If I find something that catches my eye, I will pick it up. What is ??? for?

Killer_Queen:

Yeah, I know the feeling. If I find something that catches my eye, I will pick it up. What is ??? for?

I accidentally typed it (I'm on phone) but didn't notice. 

zenithkim:

I accidentally typed it (I'm on phone) but didn't notice. 

Oh, haha got it. BTW, DO is my bias in EXO and I love seeing your profile XD

I switch over to a lighter type of show when the dramas get to me then go back later.

rhonda_yvonne:

I switch over to a lighter type of show when the dramas get to me then go back later.

I find variety shows to be a good break too!

Variety shows are the best to watch (I watched them consistently throughout the week) but I still want a drama to watch

Killer_Queen:

Variety shows are the best to watch (I watched them consistently throughout the week) but I still want a drama to watch

You watch a ton of South Korea; try switching countries. I'm all about Japan but I'm watching a drama from China and Im totally into it.

If you want a recommendation try Quartet, its an amazing drama.

To avoid slumps or let down after a series I used to  watch KBS Drama Specials they have their own YouTube channel. Lots of variety and only an hour long. 

To get out of my Dec 2016 slump I tried the 2017 Watch Challenge. Watch dramas based on a list of categories and criteria. I’m currently doing the 2018 Challenge but I like the variety of the previous one. I’ve also tried an Alphabet Challenge. The challenges guide you in what to choose next, introducing genres and series you may never have thought of trying. 

ShotaSidePart:

You watch a ton of South Korea; try switching countries. I'm all about Japan but I'm watching a drama from China and Im totally into it.

If you want a recommendation try Quartet, its an amazing drama.

I am watching alot of chinese but most of the ones I want to watch haven't been translated. I'm still working on Japanese dramas, just need to find the right one

Quartet? What type of drama is that?

DarylJ:

To avoid slumps or let down after a series I used to  watch KBS Drama Specials they have their own YouTube channel. Lots of variety and only an hour long. 

To get out of my Dec 2016 slump I tried the 2017 Watch Challenge. Watch dramas based on a list of categories and criteria. I’m currently doing the 2018 Challenge but I like the variety of the previous one. I’ve also tried an Alphabet Challenge. The challenges guide you in what to choose next, introducing genres and series you may never have thought of trying. 

The Watch challenges seems like work XD I wanted to try one, but it look like too much work to keep up with

Killer_Queen:

I am watching alot of chinese but most of the ones I want to watch haven't been translated. I'm still working on Japanese dramas, just need to find the right one

Quartet? What type of drama is that?

Its about 4 people who decide to form a quartet and live together. Each person has their own secret to deal with. Seriously one of the best dramas I have ever watched and the only one I've watched multiple times. Its funny but has its serious moments of course, with a wee bit of romance. You won't get bored.

ShotaSidePart:

Its about 4 people who decide to form a quartet and live together. Each person has their own secret to deal with. Seriously one of the best dramas I have ever watched and the only one I've watched multiple times. Its funny but has its serious moments of course, with a wee bit of romance. You won't get bored.

Oooo, I am totally down for this! Thank you!