Anything else that's interesting to do online or outside?

kindon18:

Vidding xD

What's that?

I read some books, swim, paint and study :/ not much of a life but what can you do? 

Weirdestone:

What's that?

creating /editing videos for example one of mine crossover

soccer piano leaue of leends 

love:

I read some books, swim, paint and study :/ not much of a life but what can you do? 

Yeah right? I want to do something more in my life. I just dk what. 

kindon18:

creating /editing videos for example one of mine crossover

Wow! That was great! must have taken so much time to do this!

bannie:

soccer piano leaue of leends 

Cool! 

Weirdestone:
I want to do something more in my life. I just dk what.

Besides school- dramas are life. I feel like I should be going out more but... ehh lol 

I'm gonna take up swimming again... its relaxing and great exercise. I was asked to join an architecture club and turned it down so quick lol I may change my mind on that.

Playing piano, going to the gym, reading books & learning a new language. 

You could try learning a new skill you've always wanted to learn. Like cooking or learning a new language or how to play a new instrument. It's always interesting and fun.

ShotaSidePart:

Besides school- dramas are life. I feel like I should be going out more but... ehh lol 

I'm gonna take up swimming again... its relaxing and great exercise. I was asked to join an architecture club and turned it down so quick lol I may change my mind on that.

Nice. And omg! Are you an architecture major?? I'm also in a architecture club! haha

Danasmah:

Playing piano, going to the gym, reading books & learning a new language. 

You could try learning a new skill you've always wanted to learn. Like cooking or learning a new language or how to play a new instrument. It's always interesting and fun.

Yeah good idea! Thanks! :)

Weirdestone:

Nice. And omg! Are you an architecture major?? I'm also in a architecture club! haha

I've changed my major so many times -_- currently its international business. I needed a humanties so I'm taking architecture. Thinking about switching majors again tho... but I'm scared to tell my parents lol