Hello ;) I am new here because my friend recommended me this side . I love korean and japanese dramas and I needed a list for all of them ;) I hope to get to know friend who share this interest ;)
Hi Mirichan! (: Welcome to MDL! Hope you have fun here! :D

Glad your friend recommended this site, MDL's great for keeping track of the dramas you've seen (: Just be careful - it's very addicting :p
Hi mirichan, nice to meet you! I hope you like here, it's really fun! And we all share your interest here, that's what we have in common, no matter where you're from, and no matter what language do you speak!
Hola Mirichan! Welcome to MDL! I'm glad your friend recommended this place. I love being able to have an easy to keep list too. And like everyone said, we all have our addiction for dramas in common, so meeting someone won't be a problem! See you around the forums!
Hi Mirrichan welcome to MDL :D
Hi Mirichan! You've come to the right place! Welcome to MDL :)
Welcome Welcome!!! :D
This may be late but nice to meet you! Hope to see around!
Hi Mirichan! Welcome to MDL! Hope to see you around. :)
Welcome to MDL Mirichan! Which shows do you like?
I am a fan of all kinds of dramas;) Right now I am watching a lots of korean dramas but when I find any good japanese show I watch it too ;) Well I am a big fan of romantic dramas;) I have watched dramas without any romance too but all the series and movies that I really like have a little romance ;D I must really say thanks for all these nice comments ;) Thank you all!!!
Crazy4You wrote: Hi Mirichan! (: Welcome to MDL! Hope you have fun here! :D

Glad your friend recommended this site, MDL's great for keeping track of the dramas you've seen (: Just be careful - it's very addicting :p

Well I have already noticed the addictive side of MDL ;D
beca256 wrote: Hi mirichan, nice to meet you! I hope you like here, it's really fun! And we all share your interest here, that's what we have in common, no matter where you're from, and no matter what language do you speak!

And I am really happy that MDL exists for this reason ;)
Bladey wrote: This may be late but nice to meet you! Hope to see around!

Hello ;) Nice to meet you too ;) It is never too late to say hello ;) I was surprised that I got so many replies too ;)<3
Loveless wrote: Welcome Welcome!!! :D

Somehow your avatar seems familiar...Is it from a drama or show? ;)