Jeaniessi wrote: I am pretty sure this is from his character in Taira no Kiyomori. (at least it's not the bald shaved head SayitaintsoJoe warned us about) Remember Lis...we will take Shota-kun anyway we can get him!

Yes, Agreed!
Fashion shoot. I want to find even more recent pics.

Yeah, me too. And I want to see HR!
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, me too. And I want to see HR!

Me too! I can't wait! It's going to be intense and hard to watch but also I'm so excited to see him play this character. I have this idea of waiting until Afro Tanaka is subbed and ready then watch them back to back. One intense and dark, the other silly, comedic and light.

One of the huge reasons why Shota-kun is so attractive to me...I am in love with his face...and his acting range. Guh...
Jeaniessi wrote: I know...they make me all swoony.

hehehe!!

LOL That's pretty funny, especially with the grumpy look on his face. XD
Jeaniessi wrote: Me too! I can't wait! It's going to be intense and hard to watch but also I'm so excited to see him play this character. I have this idea of waiting until Afro Tanaka is subbed and ready then watch them back to back. One intense and dark, the other silly, comedic and light.

One of the huge reasons why Shota-kun is so attractive to me...I am in love with his face...and his acting range. Guh...

*nods head agreement* He's the whole package.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL That's pretty funny, especially with the grumpy look on his face. XD

He looks like someone just stole his candy bar. Like pissy disgruntled rather than scowly and tough.
Sleepninja wrote: LOL That's pretty funny, especially with the grumpy look on his face. XD

Lol, really? This is from the upcoming Taiga? looks intriguing, if it is. Looking forward to it.
Jeaniessi wrote: He looks like someone just stole his candy bar. Like pissy disgruntled rather than scowly and tough.

He totally does...I giggle every time I see the picture...lol

He'll probably die in this one....lol
LisNoir wrote: He totally does...I giggle every time I see the picture...lol

He'll probably die in this one....lol

GAH! don't say that! Shota-kun cannot die! nonono

and btw...I love coming to this thread just to look at all the pretty.
Has anyone seen the movie Ikigami? I want to download it but first I need someone's opinion!
Jeaniessi wrote: Has anyone seen the movie Ikigami? I want to download it but first I need someone's opinion!

I cried a little and then was bored. For me, like nothing really happened. I feel like it needs a second part (with Shota-kun in it) because of the way it ended.
haha, I just finished watching episode 2 of Don Quixote and I seriously love Matsuda Shota, ever since I saw HYD and Liar Game I've wanted to see more of him! DQ is hilarious XD and awesome can't wait till tommorrow after school to watch more episodes x) My new obsession =)
smilexbabex33 wrote: haha, I just finished watching episode 2 of Don Quixote and I seriously love Matsuda Shota, ever since I saw HYD and Liar Game I've wanted to see more of him! DQ is hilarious XD and awesome can't wait till tommorrow after school to watch more episodes x) My new obsession =)

Welcome to the club! Jejeje. I'll say it again...Shota-kun is awesome..lol