hello all ! 

is there a list of subbed wowow dorama ? 

thank you ^^ 

not that i know of you just need to search for the title you are looking for

ive watched shokuzai, ishi no mayu, rakuen with sub

couldnt find sub for kenja no ai

I don't know, but that would be convenient. I went through the WOWOW list and the ones I've seen with subs were : 

• 100 Scene no koi
  • Kono machi no inochi ni
  • Hippocrates no Chikai
  • Akira to Akira
  • Chinmoku Hotei
  • Meishi Game
  • Innocent Days

And Shinhannin (just finished airing) is fully subbed too.

SumiTheCat:

I don't know, but that would be convenient. I went through the WOWOW list and the ones I've seen with subs were : 

• 100 Scene no koi
  • Kono machi no inochi ni
  • Hippocrates no Chikai
  • Akira to Akira
  • Chinmoku Hotei
  • Meishi Game
  • Innocent Days

And Shinhannin (just finished airing) is fully subbed too.

Thank you ! In fact, I just finished watching shinhannin and was looking for something with the sae vibes .. I guess I'll have to check the other ones one by one T-T

yukitomo:

Thank you ! In fact, I just finished watching shinhannin and was looking for something with the sae vibes .. I guess I'll have to check the other ones one by one T-T

If you like Shinhannin, I highly recommend Marks no Yama and Lady Joker--Kamikawa Takaya (the actor who played the head of 1989 investigation team) was also in both dramas. Some of the stuff in the same vein:

Shokuzai and Yume wo Ataeru are a bit different, in that they're more of a character study than straight-out thriller/investigative dramas, but also highly recommended.

kura2ninja:
If you like Shinhannin, I highly recommend Marks no Yama and Lady Joker--Kamikawa Takaya (the actor who played the head of 1989 investigation team) was also in both dramas. Some of the stuff in the same vein:

Innocent Days (which deserves third recommendation--it's that good)
Rakuen (seconded)
Kageri Yuku Natsu
Garasu no Ashi
Shokuzai and Yume wo Ataeru are a bit different, in that they're more of a character study than straight-out thriller/investigative dramas, but also highly recommended.

Arigatoooooo gozaimasu !!! 

If I'm not mistaken Shitamachi Rocket (2011) should be available in D-Addicts.