i loved this drama but not miura's character
Jeaniessi wrote: downloading this drama and sticking it on my external drive ... one of the best decisions I have made in a long time. LOL I keep coming back to it and yes! Good for her for getting herself a young man. I have NO problems with that age difference. LOL

Dear First 10 minutes of Episode 9... thank you.

Loved this drama. It is a new favorite. A real Gem.

LOL! Unni. Remember when I told you, it's one of those dramas you need to watch and decide for yourself...

For me it was the opposite. I tried to love this drama as much as my unnis PD and Jeanie, but I had to drop it. I just couldn't stand the main female lead. Everything she did annoyed the heck out of me. I did, somewhat, like the older guy, just not enough to torture myself with the rest of the drama.
Ari_Lee wrote: LOL! Unni. Remember when I told you, it's one of those dramas you need to watch and decide for yourself...

For me it was the opposite. I tried to love this drama as much as my unnis PD and Jeanie, but I had to drop it. I just couldn't stand the main female lead. Everything she did annoyed the heck out of me. I did, somewhat, like the older guy, just not enough to torture myself with the rest of the drama.

I know Dongsaeng. We've been so opposite in our tastes lately. LOL I loved pretty much everything about this drama. And I loved it more after the rewatch. But hey... I definitely get your point.
Jeaniessi wrote: I know Dongsaeng. We've been so opposite in our tastes lately. LOL I loved pretty much everything about this drama. And I loved it more after the rewatch. But hey... I definitely get your point.

I can't imagine finishing this drama, let alone re-watching it. *shudders* I still heart you though...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: OH MY, dongsaeng. It couldn't have been that bad for you. Me? Well, you know this is one of my new favorites, and with the Dragon being seven years younger, I can relate.

Yes, it was THAT bad. You know what I think of the female lead... Had she not been the way she was, I would have been able to finish it.
I didn't find her funny at all. And weird... Hmmm, I usually like weird characters, but she came off as a different thing for me. I hated the way she talked and walked, ... I saw her as really dirty, among other things...lol
Didn't like it at all. Granted; having that type of female lead (not girly at all but very proud and happy with herself) is something we don't see quite often, also, I did like the acceptance the plot gives to the difference of ages, and those shots of Miura Haruma were very nice *laughs*. But something was just awkward for me, as much as I like Miura Haruma and Ryoko Shinohara on screen, the couple didn't convince me, something was missing between them. Maybe is just me but I think the plot could have also been better, at least I expected more from the good production and advertisement it had.
Completely disappointed. Frankly, I didn't care about the age gap, whatever. I felt like the drama ended in a way to satisfy some viewers but didn't make logical sense with the way the story was done, it could have been crafted so it wouldn't sway the audience. Wasn't that funny.
Hmmm I rather liked it personally. Granted I'm also married to someone 12yrs younger so I could relate more to the story. Miura is completely off the charts hot I didn't know who he was until I saw this drama. I've now pretty much watched everything he's been in since!! :D I found her character more realistic and down to earth how most real women are, I for one don't get all dolled up to go to work yes I have my Switch Girl moments if I'm going out but for the majority of everyday I wear what's comfortable. As for the storyline seemed pretty dead on most younger men dating older women aren't serious at first until or if they actually fall in love and than will do anything in the World for that woman. Was it the best drama ever...no...but it wasn't the worst....I enjoyed and recommended to others that have also liked it and I'd watch it again ^_^.
i have completed this drama. how the 40 years lady fall in love with 24 yrs old boy it's is good
I enjoyed the drama, I just don't like who she choose. I felt that the writer mislead me... I don't really cared for the age gap but all the time I was watching it, I sense that the writer was making all the points to prove that the 2nd lead and the main girl was the best matched and that they will eventually be together in the end. :(
This is what my Japanese Facebook friend said today: "Last Cinderella may be made into a movie... but it's a rumor!!" That's an interesting rumor, isn't it? I guess that often, rumors start because somebody whish that this or that would happen, but sometimes rumors can be true, too. :) If it's true, I wonder what it means, though? A remake of the same story? Or a sequel? I'd prefer a sequel but I would watch a remake with the same cast, for the double eye-candy!! ;) And yes, I know this is just pointless speculation since it might not even be true at all, but my friend's comment distracted me a bit from the mood I'm in today.