i've seen ep.1 subbed quite interesting. Really longing to see the rest of eps. But still unsubbed yet.
Are there sites uploading this videos aside from mysoju?
kinda bummed that only ep 1 is subbed :(
michilovesdramas wrote: Are there sites uploading this videos aside from mysoju?

DramaCrazy is. But all of them are at episode 1
sigh...yet another good japanese Drama that isn´t subbed ... But I can´t complain because I can´t speak japanese good at all and so I am not much help xD
Wanna lol-ing a lot from this dorama.... If anyone know the subbers pls tell them where's the subbed vids ? Please sub this dorama as priority than any dorama. I can't wait to watch it subbed......
i didn't see this one...I think I'll watch it:X Hope will be good:))
I love this drama!!!! its so funny and touching at the same time. Also i love Kiriyama Renn (he is so HOT!!!) and Nishiuchi Mariya. its def worth watching
anyone wants the softsub of ep 7? PM me.. :) edit: i uploaded it on D-A and dramacrazy already...so you can get it there.. :)
I just watched the whole series and it was enjoyable. It was so whacky and anime like that it reminded me of a Taiwanese drama. They seem to go a little more overboard with the manga-likeness. Anyway, it was funny and it had a couple good story arcs to it. It was definitely rushed though. I think it could have been better if they had of slowed it down and put more effort into it.
Does someone know where I can get JUST the subtitles? I've looked everywhere and I can't find any :( I have the raws and I don't want to have to download the show again!
@Bloom - I watched it on dramacrazy.net, I'm not sure where you can download it though.
uwa I can't wait for the 2nd season ~~
AMAZING DRAMA :3 !! What ? There's a 2nd season :O ?