Title (romaji): Switch Girl!!
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Romance
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: Fuji TV Two
Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-24 start
Air time: Saturday

[U]Synopsis

“Switch Girl!!” is a manga series by Aida Natsumi that currently runs in Shueisha’s magazine Margaret and has sold close to 5 million copies total. The story revolves around a high school student named Nika (Nishiuchi) who appears to be a stylish and fashionable girl at school, but that’s really a fake persona that she uses when she’s in public. At home, she “switches off” the facade and her returns to her true slovenly nature. Kiriyama Renn (26) plays the good-looking transfer student Arata, who is Nika’s love interest in the story. --Tokyograph

Cast
Nishiuchi Mariya (西内まりや)
Kiriyama Renn

Who is trying out this one?
ummm.. I don't know about this. Those pink balls in her hair are scary...

jk!
Ahhh I really loved the anime from it ;) I will see if the drama is as good as it ;D
But it is definetely worth a try;)
Thank you for always making the newest threads of dramas or new movies:D
I wouldn´t be so updated otherwise ^^
I don't know the cast or manga and it's not really catching my eye haha, don't think I'll watch it :p
I'll watch this one! :D The main character reminds me of the main character from the manga/anime series Kare Kano (His and Her Circumstances). I'll have to check out the Switch Girl manga too.
It sounds cute ... it's sounds kinda like Hotaru no Hikari for the teen set :)
Ohhhh, I've read the manga before so I'm gonna watch it =)
watched ep 1.. nothing special, i think.. but still like it and won't drop it (for now..:P) the good thing is it's only 30mins drama.. if it's a 1hour drama, i think it will be a boring one..:p
bakakokoro wrote: It sounds cute ... it's sounds kinda like Hotaru no Hikari for the teen set :)

not kind like exactly like :)
i know the first few episodes are out but does anyone know if its subbed somewhere?
ellejaylee wrote: i know the first few episodes are out but does anyone know if its subbed somewhere?

Unfortunately I dont think so. I'm surprised though, it's so popular but no one's been subbing it. If only MDL had a subbing group haha
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Unfortunately I dont think so. I'm surprised though, it's so popular but no one's been subbing it. If only MDL had a subbing group haha

lol It's not on your list of things to do with MDL? I bet it's something you're plotting. All part of your plan to conquer the world, one drama at a time :p
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Unfortunately I dont think so. I'm surprised though, it's so popular but no one's been subbing it. If only MDL had a subbing group haha

I was surprised by it too ;) I ust couldnßt find any subtitles^^Maybe that would be an great idea :p Hehe but first there need to be enough people who want to do it and who can do it ! ;)
I'm really liking this drama.. This far it seems like a little bit more complicated version of the manga and anime Kare Kano.. It is really slow on subs though.. I don't think any fansub groups have picked up any interest in this drama yet.. Can't wait for episode 5 <3 Really loving it this far...
Can somebody get me the soft subs please!