Jeaniessi wrote: I can't believe this is at the end already! ----> I really liked episode 9. I didn't think I would be that emotional over the family scenes when Kento finally reveals his disease to his other brother and sisters. GAH! and when they had the BBQ and took the family picture? OMO! and at the end when he was looking through the picture book Masato gave him. I was crying. I loved the reveal Iwata being her grandfather. I like that they are wrapping this up with a mystery. I have a feeling the last funeral we see them do will be Kento's. I hope not!<----

->It was the same for me, I found the moment when they were taking the family picture also to be very touching and when Kento's mother was saying how she would like to take her child's place. I don't have children yet but I cannot imagine something worse than watching your own child fade away slowly.
I enjoyed that they invited Kento's mother (in spite of her behaviour) for Kento's sake.
Have you seen the ending picture of episode nine? Before the preview (damn you!) started? I am positive Kento's going to die in the next episode. *sobbs*
Yeah, me too. *so sad!* I think Yamashita is doing a fine job. I just hope his next drama is more upbeat. I want a good love story darn it!
The end: Damn-spoilery!
Oh Jesus, that was like an emotional roller coaster!
I started crying around minute six, was eating my hoodie when Kento died, went back to sobbing and had another looping when Masapyon told Yuki what her grandfather was telling her. When they all said "I love you" I was basically swimming in a lake of tears.
I watched it without subs that might be reason why I was so emotionally-attached to the last episode or ... ah, I am just easily moved to tears!
<-
is it just me or did y'all also think the guy (who came looking for a part time job) looked somewhat like Jaejoong?! lol and i think Yamapi is doing a fab job <333...^_^
Szasha, you watched 10 raw?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Szasha, you watched 10 raw?

Yep. Why? Looking for subs?
Szasha wrote: Yep. Why? Looking for subs?

Yeah I was.
KamZ wrote: is it just me or did y'all also think the guy (who came looking for a part time job) looked somewhat like Jaejoong?! lol

and i think Yamapi is doing a fab job <333...^_^

You mean Tamamori Yuta... Hmm... I dont think so. Well, Maybe in this he might have done. A little. Because of the hair. But these days, Tama doesn't keep his hair flat very often. Since he dyed it black.
I honestly love this drama sooo much. Okay, yes i'm a slightly biased Yamapi fan but as a Jdrama fan too, i love this drama very much. Gosh, i dont even know how many tears i've shed because of this drama. People tend to say that Yamapi is an emotionless actor and call him 'dead fish eyes' and what not. But i think in this drama, he was really able to express Masato's feelings and made it believable. Eikura Nana. Incredible actress. I've seen her in a few things now but never really took much notice of her until now. I think she portrayed the character of Yuki really well and created amazing MasapyonxYuki moments XD I pretty much love the whole cast to be honest. And i love how emotional the story is. And its very different from any other drama i've seen before. Love it XD <3
Rubyy wrote: I honestly love this drama sooo much.
Okay, yes i'm a slightly biased Yamapi fan but as a Jdrama fan too, i love this drama very much.

Gosh, i dont even know how many tears i've shed because of this drama.
People tend to say that Yamapi is an emotionless actor and call him 'dead fish eyes' and what not. But i think in this drama, he was really able to express Masato's feelings and made it believable.

Eikura Nana. Incredible actress. I've seen her in a few things now but never really took much notice of her until now. I think she portrayed the character of Yuki really well and created amazing MasapyonxYuki moments XD

I pretty much love the whole cast to be honest. And i love how emotional the story is. And its very different from any other drama i've seen before.

Love it XD <3

This post <3
Rubyy wrote: You mean Tamamori Yuta... Hmm... I dont think so. Well, Maybe in this he might have done. A little. Because of the hair. But these days, Tama doesn't keep his hair flat very often. Since he dyed it black.

i have no idea what his name is..but he had a cameo in the 1st and 2nd episode heh

Okay, yes i'm a slightly biased Yamapi fan but as a Jdrama fan too, i love this drama very much.

People tend to say that Yamapi is an emotionless actor and call him 'dead fish eyes' and what not. But i think in this drama, he was really able to express Masato's feelings and made it believable.

Eikura Nana. Incredible actress. I've seen her in a few things now but never really took much notice of her until now. I think she portrayed the character of Yuki really well and created amazing MasapyonxYuki moments XD

I pretty much love the whole cast to be honest. And i love how emotional the story is. And its very different from any other drama i've seen before.

Love it XD <3

i'm just on my 3rd ep. and i love it so far...i'm a big Yamapi fan myself...but i too thought he couldn't emote well (based on other dramas i've seen of him) but this drama has proven otherwise and i'm so proud of him <3...i'm glad i decided to watch it ^^

Love it XD <3

KamZ wrote: i have no idea what his name is..but he had a cameo in the 1st and 2nd episode heh

i'm just on my 3rd ep. and i love it so far...i'm a big Yamapi fan myself...but i too thought he couldn't emote well (based on other dramas i've seen of him) but this drama has proven otherwise and i'm so proud of him <3...i'm glad i decided to watch it ^^

As I've said many, many time I also like the drama but "loving" it - it made me cry way too often for that. *starts sobbing again*
I've seen Yamapi only in Kurosagi and I liked his performance a lot, but whether he keeps his cool face all the time or was really acting in there I can't tell - but one thing is for sure: His acting skills in Ending Planner were definitely good - he moved me to tears a couple of times and I believed him. :)
SPOILERISH Ep. 1...--->when he cried in from of his father's epitah<---...my heart went out for him...those were real tears...it can't get better than that....Yamapi <3
Everybody loves this, yet I cannot move from episode 1...lol
LisNoir wrote: Everybody loves this, yet I cannot move from episode 1...lol

LOL..are you planning to drop it?

just watched ep. 3 and there's still something which is kind of unsolved for me..oh well, i guess i'll just have to move on lol..
ah, i knew i had seen the girl somewhere...Proposal Daisakusen ofcourse lol