KamZ wrote: LOL..are you planning to drop it?

just watched ep. 3 and there's still something which is kind of unsolved for me..oh well, i guess i'll just have to move on lol..
ah, i knew i had seen the girl somewhere...Proposal Daisakusen ofcourse lol

Hmmm, I don't know. I do like Yamapi in it, but his "sister's" voice just grates on my nerves.
KamZ wrote: i have no idea what his name is..but he had a cameo in the 1st and 2nd episode heh

Yep, thats his name. He was in episode 1 as the part timer and main guest in episode 2, right?
His name is Tamamori Yuta. He's in Johnny's group Kis-My-Ft2
Rubyy wrote: Yep, thats his name. He was in episode 1 as the part timer and main guest in episode 2, right?
His name is Tamamori Yuta. He's in Johnny's group Kis-My-Ft2

yep that's him..he reminded me a lot of Jaejoong lol...
KamZ wrote: yep that's him..he reminded me a lot of Jaejoong lol...

*JaeJoong radar alert*

JJ where??? haha
RainFlower wrote: *JaeJoong radar alert*

JJ where??? haha

Jajaja...unnie, can sense when JaeJoong is being talked about! :p
RainFlower wrote: *JaeJoong radar alert*

JJ where??? haha

haha not exactly..i thought he looked somewhat like Jaejoong..but others don't seem to share the same opinion..oori Jaejoong ofocurse looks wayyyyy better heh
I don't remember what the guy looks like but I do know who you are talking about.
LisNoir wrote: I don't remember what the guy looks like but I do know who you are talking about.

you took 5 hours to complete one ep. and you haven't looked back after that..ofcourse you wouldn't remember looool
KamZ wrote: you took 5 hours to complete one ep. and you haven't looked back after that..ofcourse you wouldn't remember looool

Jajajajaja.... *merong*
Lol... I noticed you guys talking about Acchans voice a few pages ago... Lol.. I remember when i first heard her voice in Q10, i was like WTF? Then when i heard the rest of the AKB48 members voice's i was like WTF?!?!?! But... meh... You just get used to it XD Still cant believe she's leaving AKB :(
i somehow knew this old man was ---> some kind of ghost that only Masato-san could see <---- lol
LOL ***Yampi," um..I can't understand him" lol
goldenseal50 wrote: LOL ***Yampi," um..I can't understand him" lol

The Grandson bit?:P
Rubyy wrote:

But... meh... You just get used to it XD
Still cant believe she's leaving AKB :(

I don't want to get used to it...lol And I don't really like the group either...lol

Let's face it, I'm not gonna finish this, so I dropped it. Maybe if it didn't have her (yeah I can't remember her name) it would have had a better chance, but just the thought of listening to her voice...It's just like a torture device....:p
i wasnt too sure about this drama at the begining but im glad i watched it till the very end!!!! :D ahhhh, if only we all had *ghost grandads who can only be seen by your soul-mate.* LOL