I know a lot of Kpop idols also actu, but I was wondering if we could get a list going of them all. I'll start with a few I know of the top of my head. Jang Geun Suk Lee Hong ki Kim Heechul Han Geng Kangin Choi Siwon Jaejoong I know there are a lot more and wanted to have a list without having to look up each band/solo artist individually.
I think pretty much every Kpop idol acts(/has tried to act.)
Is variety show like We Got Married can consider as an acting job?
Jung Yong Hwa Rain Lee Joon Kang Min Hyuk Lee Jong Hyun Taecyeon Jeong Jin Woong Chansung Wooyoung
T.O.P Daesung Seungri
It really is kinda endless
yea, and most of the actors sing or have tried. i love Lee Min Ho but he really need not sing...like ever again.
ParkChungMin (I'm not sure, but he's in Fondant Garden <3 too cute) ^^
The guys in Super Junior...
About every singer tried to act and every actor tried to sing, so the list would really be endless.. xD''
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think pretty much every Kpop idol acts(/has tried to act.)

devitto wrote: About every singer tried to act and every actor tried to sing, so the list would really be endless.. xD''

Yeah...lol

cityhunter83 wrote: yea, and most of the actors sing or have tried. i love Lee Min Ho but he really need not sing...like ever again.

I totally cracked up at this...and I agree...lol
An older one would be Yoon Kye Sang ssi! For my money he is the best as far as former boy band member (GOD) who is a GREAT actor. But I think Rain is a good pick as well. I think he does a darn good job. (just typing his name makes me miss him a little bit)
Jeaniessi wrote: An older one would be Yoon Kye Sang ssi! For my money he is the best as far as former boy band member (GOD) who is a GREAT actor.

But I think Rain is a good pick as well. I think he does a darn good job. (just typing his name makes me miss him a little bit)

YES!!! And I miss him too :(
Who forgot about Yoochun????? I'm totally in love with his acting in Rooftop Prince!!! Previously I've watched Sungkynkwan Scandal, and it's one of my favourite dramas, but as there were many actors I was really looking at in the drama his character didn't shine all that much in my eyes (though, I repeat, I totally love him, but, let's be honest, who could resist Yoo Ah-In and Song Joon-Ki there? So my heart was in three pieces :P) Here he shines all by himself and very brightly, I like his acting VERY VERY MUCH!! ^^
i miss rain too... :( he's got to be getting out soon right?