Awwww Those pics are so cute :3
Kim Beom with his ex-girlfriend LOL

source
Kim Beom’s charmingly-mannered behavior impresses Thai fans

Kim Beom set out to Thailand for a four-day schedule from February 9 to 13 to shoot a commercial for a Thai baking brand and promote his drama series scheduled to air in Thailand. As he arrived at the airport, he proved his high popularity by being greeted with enthusiastic acclamations.

Thai fans who got the news of Kim Beom’s visit to Thailand keep following his every movement, shouting with hearty cheers. At a promotion event, he attracted more than 700 local fans, a clear reflection of how popular he is in Thailand.

Moreover, in a poll held by Thai’s most favored TV show, Ban Teng 5 na 1, he won the top position among Korean stars as a person Thai fans most want to have a date with on Valentine’s Day.

Someone in the know says, “This promotion events clearly proves Kim Beom’s high popularity in Thailand. Kim Beom seems to have a charming manner. He keeps wearing a bright smile before cheering Thai fans and reciprocated them by heartily shaking hands with each of them. Thai fans were deeply moved by his well-mannered behavior.”

Source: TV Report
I ♥ Gook Soo-ya

what the hell is all over his suit????
cityhunter83 wrote: what the hell is all over his suit????

i did wonder too loool
KamZ wrote: i did wonder too loool

super dandruff Da Duh Da Duh duh!!!!
Kim Beom starts work on 'The Miracle'
http://www.hancinema.net/kim-beom-starts-work-on-the-miracle--40155.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Actor Kim Beom has been cast in the new thriller film "The Miracle", directed by Kwon Ho-young.

The movie will be Kim's first since 2009's "Flight".

The announcement comes about two weeks after the star's agency said Kim was thinking about what to do after the JTBC drama "Padam Padam" came to an end in early February.

In the new thriller, Kim will play the role of a young man named Joon who has premonitions about murders and uses graffiti to depict what he has seen in his visions. The film also stars Kim Kang-woo, who plays a detective who is trying to uncover various crime cases before he comes across Joon. The story progresses when the detective starts to believe that Joon may be a suspect in the cases.

During filming for "Padam Padam... The Sound of His and Her Heartbeats", Kim was diagnosed with a mild case of degenerative arthritis resulting from excess exercising and dieting in preparation for his role in the drama.

Filming for "The Miracle " began on March 15.
i wish he was doing another drama but oh wth i'll still watch his movie ^_^...and it already sounds interesting...he's doing a lot of performance oriented role these days..i'm so proud of him..:) ....and arthritis is bad, i hope it won't affect him much
It'll be really interesting to see him in that! I'm sure he'll do a great job! I'm just watching still marry me, and he's blowing my socks off in that ^^ what a pity about degenerative arthritis - that sucks for him, but at least it's mild. I would imagine he'll do all he can to minimise it's effect. but still. >< bless him.
he in my list is number 4 ^_^ want him in my house XD
KIM BUM is my FAVORITE<3 :D tho i still like his short hair back in bf, did not like the long hair in padam padam at all ;x
PinkDiamond wrote: Has he been in anything else since Padam Padam? I'm not sure that I want to watch that show, but I do want to watch something with him in it.

nope havent heard anything, usually dramawiki post about up coming drama but nothing there as well. Maybe he still recovering from all that dieting ;o
[ATTACH=CONFIG]499[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]500[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]502[/ATTACH]