HELP please, drama name ❤️  don’t know if it’s Korean or Chinese or Japanese

I saw a clip on Facebook  about a  teenage girl want to date a  basketball player,  she assumed he is walking toward her when he is looking at her but turn out he turn toward his girlfriend.

The girl felt upset, jealous and planned to ruin their relationship, one day while she and his girlfriend talking on one of the streets, (if I remember well) I think (but not sure)  splashed water on his girlfriend and  when she notice the boy coming from far end, she acts as she falls backward as if the his girlfriend pushed her, but she didn’t.  (or the girl give the girlfriend bottle of water and when she notice the boy coming from the other direction she acts as if to take back the bottle and acts as if she fell backward while trying to take back the bottle)

He saw everything and runs toward them and the girl start acting victim and complains that his girlfriend pushed her but he didn’t believe her because he know his girlfriend well so he take the bottle of water and pour it on his head in front of her and his girlfriend

is the drama you're looking for love unexpected (2022) ?