Kali_01:

After all the hardships they went through I’m happy XY and Jing got to just be free of their bloodline and titles and travel the world together. 

Yes same here. Although, I silently wish that XL can have his freedom too at the end. I'm happy that Jing and XY is free from their shackles.

This is not LYF related, but if you need a drama to watch try My Journey to You, there are 4 episodes out. 

Ari_Lee:

This is not LYF related, but if you need a drama to watch try My Journey to You, there are 4 episodes out. 

My journey to you is my another baby's drama.

I found him and DW at the same time in 2021😂 

Xiao An:

My journey to you is my another baby's drama.

I found him and DW at the same time in 2021😂 

Jajaja, you must be on cloud 9. 

I am loving the whole show.

Ari_Lee:

I'm checking out ❤ but im also checking out miss the dragon...deng wei looks different there 😍

Winny Aye:

I'm checking out ❤ but im also checking out miss the dragon...deng wei looks different there 😍

He does look different there. I liked his character.

Ari_Lee:

He does look different there. I liked his character.

Yes ..lol ..its like changing environment, he and dylan wang are hot..❤..the bird girl is cute..fl too...but yep main leads love story looks complicated.misunderstanding is something  ..im more into 2nd couple ..maybe its because of Deng Wei..? I hope he gets 1st male lead role real soon 

Winny Aye:

Yes ..lol ..its like changing environment, he and dylan wang are hot..❤..the bird girl is cute..fl too...but yep main leads love story looks complicated.misunderstanding is something  ..im more into 2nd couple ..maybe its because of Deng Wei..? I hope he gets 1st male lead role real soon 

I was more into the second couple also, but I found the little birdy annoying and like she overacted. At least, she had more chemistry with DW than DyW had with the main lead actress. However, they should have gone the BL route because DW and DyW....*fans self* LMAO

Hey peeps. I see you're talking about Miss the Dragon and that interests me  way more than I care to admit 😹

nathsketch:

Hey peeps. I see you're talking about Miss the Dragon and that interests me  way more than I care to admit ?

I won't say it's a phenomenal drama but I definitely enjoyed for what it was.  

For me, the only thing I cared about in MTD was Deng Wei, so I need to go back to that frame of mind lmao I miss the way I was two months ago 😭

Ari_Lee:

I was more into the second couple also, but I found the little birdy annoying and like she overacted. At least, she had more chemistry with DW than DyW had with the main lead actress. However, they should have gone the BL route because DW and DyW....*fans self* LMAO

lol definetly...DW&DyW chemistry is no joke..😍😍😍

I totally understand you...❤

Winny Aye:

lol definetly...DW&DyW chemistry is no joke..😍😍😍

I totally understand you...❤

Jajaja, yes! Unlike the caption,  I saw everything and liked it. XD

I got this on my suggestion from YouTube. I wonder what the lady is saying about our little fox. I hope it is nothing negative.  Any one understand mandarin? 

https://youtu.be/L9cG11_23UA?si=taBoUMn3vz0O1Aox

peng-peng:

I got this on my suggestion from YouTube. I wonder what the lady is saying about our little fox. I hope it is nothing negative.  Any one understand mandarin? 

https://youtu.be/L9cG11_23UA?si=taBoUMn3vz0O1Aox

lol i can't open cc. i dont know chinese too. but i don't its anything negative at all..I wish i could understand 🦊