Ari_Lee:

Jajaja, yes! Unlike the caption,  I saw everything and liked it. XD

Yes it's sort of funny. .but has chemistry? at the same time??

nathsketch:

For me, the only thing I cared about in MTD was Deng Wei, so I need to go back to that frame of mind lmao I miss the way I was two months ago ?

Deng Wei is totally different. But love him like that too???..its his character and couple i care ...the drama is fine so far

peng-peng:

I got this on my suggestion from YouTube. I wonder what the lady is saying about our little fox. I hope it is nothing negative.  Any one understand mandarin? 

https://youtu.be/L9cG11_23UA?si=taBoUMn3vz0O1Aox

My Chinese isn’t stellar, but it’s not necessary negative. She spends most of the video commenting on his facial features, especially his nose.

The guys had more chemistry with each other than with the girls ? tho I did love DW and QQ’s love story lol

Kali_01:

The guys had more chemistry with each other than with the girls ? tho I did love DW and QQ’s love story lol

• Yes!!!! 
 Kali_01:

Hi nice to be back, Lol I honestly haven't watched this yet, but I love DyW  since meteor garden haha and of course my new fave DW ^_^ and I heard the love story of DW and his FL is great so I'll start watching it now, I need lotsa ways to divert my longing for LYF S2 hahaha

Sunbath12:

My Chinese isn’t stellar, but it’s not necessary negative. She spends most of the video commenting on his facial features, especially his nose.

Yes, I found a comment (google translate lol) that says "I don't if DW's nose is perfect. I only know that when I look at DW, there is no blind spot at 180 degrees. No matter how you look at it, he looks handsome as an alien planet. I can't bear to look away ??? Handsome and the acting is so good, awesome!???" (@winniecheung1087)

There, love it! ? <3 "handsome as an alien planet"  lmao I give that a 10! 

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/ieLNCjK9/

I found this compilation of some YaoJing bts and wanted to share?

Just like what @ChunTian said, you can't stop smiling like a fool in front of your screen ? coz it also happens to me everytime I see yaojing compilations, loving this thanks much??

Kali_01:

Have u seen the other video of this? ? I've never seen so many Reuters before, it's a bit crazy to me.

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4941226592702964?

Yeah looks like his new villain role has driven much traffic. At one point, I thought it would be good to help promote the drama as early as now, but then, I can't with these people (they're putting their lives at risk, crazy) (...**edited nvrmnd this?)

Anyway, is there a thread created for Cha Shuo Xun, DW's new role? Hehe thanks ?❤️ 

kjxy:
Anyway, is there a thread created for Cha Shuo Xun, DW's new role? Hehe thanks ?❤️ 

Yes. His Smile created one in Rosy Clouds.

His Smile:

Feast your eyes on Weiwei's newest weibo post! He is so extra handsome in pink! 

Excuse me everyone?, I'm just not over this yet. He looks so refreshing and extra?with pink (one of my faves is the last one he uploaded) Also, they say handsome guys don't even need to smile and still look handsome, how unfair. Hahaha

ChunTian:

Wei wei is so on point!! Barbie Pink!! 

Not every guy can carry off this colour. He looks so good.❤️??

Very true esp with pink that's very much associated with barbie, u know girly girlish....(Hahaha) He's one of the few celebs and even people in general (that I know) who can carry any outfit very well, even plain shirt.?

His Smile:

He can carry any clothes. The perks of being a handsome guy.

With you there! ?✨ That's why his face was used in some dating apps not just once lmao

TinaL:

Absolutely beautiful 

Yup! He started my September absolutely beautiful hehe ? 

Ari_Lee:

Yes. His Smile created one in Rosy Clouds.

Woah, great job! ?? Gotta drop by there then. ✨ Thanks!

kjxy:
There, love it! ? <3 "handsome as an alien planet"  lmao I give that a 10! 

Lol, Google translate. 

Kali_01:

??

Winny Aye:

lol definetly...DW&DyW chemistry is no joke..???

I totally understand you...❤

Hahahahha understandable indeed. They had the best chemistry in the show?

Who ever did this art..thank soo soo much...you are such an amazing person...this is one of my favorite scene ever..❤️?? blushing ?

Pammy:

Hahahahha understandable indeed. They had the best chemistry in the show?

Yes..bromance????