Home
Don know if it is a bug or not ......but since evening whenever i send PM , notifiction comes frm my own user name as a PM has sent to me ?? Plz tell me if i can fix it myself / plz fix this
atslipinbag wrote: Don know if it is a bug or not ......but since evening whenever i send PM , notifiction comes frm my own user name as a PM has sent to me ??

Plz tell me if i can fix it myself / plz fix this

That happens to me sometimes too, it usually still sends it out to the other person though. Does it never get to the person you are trying to message?
atslipinbag wrote: Don know if it is a bug or not ......but since evening whenever i send PM , notifiction comes frm my own user name as a PM has sent to me ??

Plz tell me if i can fix it myself / plz fix this

Hm, are you sure you didn't click on the sent section, and accidentally pm'ed yourself? I tested it out and didnt get the issue =/
Sleepninja wrote: That happens to me sometimes too, it usually still sends it out to the other person though. Does it never get to the person you are trying to message?

Thx sleepninja ! It seems msg goes to other person as well, since reply comes.... n i just found out that it is not happening when i,send PMs to other MDL user
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hm, are you sure you didn't click on the sent section, and accidentally pm'ed yourself? I tested it out and didnt get the issue =/

Yes, thought of that probability when it happened first time , but it isn't since it happened continuously asa i submitted PM、 but currently this is happening with only one MDL user.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Hm, are you sure you didn't click on the sent section, and accidentally pm'ed yourself? I tested it out and didnt get the issue =/

Skye-N-Rain san , i checked my outbox after reading this cmt n found out that there actually is a folder in my name which contained same PMs so i wantee to
delete it but cudn't find del button ..plz cud u tell me how can i delete it .

Thx for suggesting !
for a few days now When i log in the little message envelope reads "0" no matter if ai have new mesasges or not. also even when i click on it, it does not show new messages. luckily the new message was part of an existing back and forth, so when i clicked on that (though it didnt show there was a new message) i was able to see it.
How come drama relations take so long to appear even after they had been approved? More likely, I don't really see them at all. Does one need to make a separate relation in both dramas' info or what?
We are in the middle of transferring server. A lot of things are happening because of that reason.
I have a diff pic on my avi.. are we having problems with avis?
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
same here... my pic has changed... the funny thing is that the pic changed to the same person I had before =)))
My avatar has changed too, but only on the little thing on top there after the messages/etc. On the profile it looks normal. Also, many pictures are broken for me and some appear duplicate (latest episode reviews' images, for example).
had the same avatar prob... then.. I changed it into new one.. yosh!
I have the same problem guys.my avi looks different but only on the little thing on top as someone said. ;-; edit:the picture is like a child holding a series of pictures and it's green?lol it's just so funny XD
same problems, can not logout and avi looks different and it is the same picture Leejinki mentioned. Funny thing is I saw the same picture on someone2s profile page...I wonder if it can help to fix the problem?