Thank you! I was actually thinking about watching that the other day. :) 

also on your plan to watch list I liked: sassy go go, heart to heart (the beginning was amazing i loved it, towards the end it got kind of cliche), Bad Guys, and The Crucible (Its really sad and is very graphic but its a really heartbreaking and compelling story.) Also I've seen Commitment, its alright. Its enjoyable especially since TOP is in it, but the story was just okay.
Hi, K-Freak. From your PTW list the dramas I'd like to recommend:
1. Nirvana in Fire (My number one drama. Very well written, beautiful CG, and great actings too)
2. Hana Kimi (My first asian drama. One of my favorite)
3. Hana Yori Dango (Still prefer Boys Over Flower but I really like this version too)
4. Innocent Man (A nice melodrama with revenge as its center. Love the chemistry between the leads. The best melodrama for me)
5. Plus Nine Boys (I just love this drama with three different love stories. The osts are super good)
6. Sungkyunkwan Scandal (This is a must watch!!! Best rom com ever)
7. White Christmas (Haunting music, full of psychological elements, and nice CG)
HI Nadia, from your plan to watch list, I would like to recommend...
1. Werewolf Boy- Super sad but so sweet too.
2. Blind- Sad, cool, sweet, and just amazing.
3. Boss and Me- I'm currently watching and loving it!!
4. Descendants of the Sun- Has to be one of the best dramas I have been watching.
5. Hwayi: A Monster Boy- Lots of blood but the main character acts so well as a "monster".
6. Miracle in Cell No. 7- First 10 or so minutes is so-so but the rest of the movie made be so emotional. Totes recommend
7. Usagi Drop- The manga was cute, the anime was amazing but the drama makes it so real. XD
@BlxxdyButterfly

It's Okay, That's Love
Kill Me, Heal Me
Scent of a Woman
You Who Came From the Stars
^ Marriage Not Dating
^ Marriage not Dating
Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra
Let's Eat 2 
Page Turner
She Was Pretty
Unfortunately I haven't seen that many dramas yet, so there's only one from the list that I can recommend -- Bad Guys. I seriously think it's probably one of the best dramas. It was very intense and very interesting, it was not draggy at all, the main leads did a great job and there were plot twists as well!
@Ineta

The Princess' Man - The sageuk of ALL sageuks....it's SO amazing.
The Greatest Love
The Master's Sun
Marriage Contract (still airing, but it's worth it)
Scent of a Woman
Your PTW is huge!! So I'll just mention a few I really loved..

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou
Love Shuffle
In Time WIth You
MR. BRAIN
Nine
Nobunaga Concerto
Come Back, Ajusshi
Shut Up
Let's see, you should def watch Hanzawa Naoki and Gokusen 2 (because that's the gokusen full of Ikemen, well all of gokusen are full of ikemen but this especially because of Jin and Kame)
... okay... xDD sorry but I didn't watch many of yours BUT I can definitely recommend Kagi no Kakatta Heya ! 
Haven't seen many from your list but 19 was pretty good!