Hi all! 

I'm looking for a romance kdrama that has a single parent as one of the main leads (and as a plus, the other lead getting close to the kid too), so what I'm looking for is a romance family drama, I think? But comedy would be good too. I just finished watching Baby-faced Beauty, in which the second lead had a daughter who the female lead got close to, she was the first "girlfriend of her dad's" that the kid approved of, but because he was the second lead he didn't get the girl. So, I'd like something like that. It can be either way, the female lead that is the single mother or the main male lead that is a single dad. It must have a happy ending. (I found Single Dad in Love, which is also what I want, but I spoiled myself the awful ending before watching and that's not what I want) 

I googled this in many variations going from single parent in dramas to single dad in dramas and any other key words I could imagine but sadly, I haven't found anything. Also, I tried looking here in the forums of MDL, but again, no luck finding what I wanted. 

So, please, anyone can think of something? Anything? Pretty please, and thanks in advance. 

**Oh! Also, I asked for kdramas because that's mostly what I watched, but it could be Japanese too. I never watched any chinese drama or from another country but if the plot of the drama is good, then I can give it a try as a first. 
woman - heavy drama(at least for me)(yet to finish)
Second to Last Love - what u r looking for
One More Happy Ending -what u r looking for
Oh! My Lady (2010) -
Oh My Geum Bi (2016) -
Marriage Contract (2016) - melo
Legendary Witch (2014) - long 40 episodes
Five Children (2016) -even more episodes, 54
Thank You (2007) - melo
The Spring Day of My Life - melo, but just what u r looking for
I'm currently watching Bara no nai hanaya (j-drama) about a single father who is very close to his young daughter. The female lead also gets close to the kid. I've only watched two episodes so far but I can tell it's very cute even though there's also some kind of mystery going on.

Another j-drama that is not exactly a romance (but a little bit of that too) is 37.5 no namida. Two of the characters are single fathers and the female lead gets close to both of them and in the end she'll have to chose who is her love interest...

The j-drama Daisuki!! is not a romance but it's about a single mother who is mentally disabled and her family. It's a lovely, heartwarming family drama so that's why I mention it anyway.

Virgin Road is another j-drama about a single pregnant woman and a guy who agrees to act as her fiancé for her father's sake... I love it!

Here's finally a k-drama for you - maybe it doesn't count as exactly what you're looking for but I have to mention it anyway: On the Way to the Airport is one of my favourite romance dramas ever. The two main leads are not single but they live in what could be described as emotionally dead relationships so it's like they're emotionally single. The male lead is the most wonderful man ever, so gentle and caring and the woman's kid likes him, too but they don't interact a lot.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you more...
Oh, wow, so many recommendations!! Thank you SO much for all the dramas you gave me!! I'll start checking them out. :) And don't worry, with what both of you recommended is already enough and even more! 

I very much appreciate it, thank you!!! ❤
Marriage Contract
One more Happy ending
Zenkai Girl
Bara no nai Hanaya
The greatest love (here is not her son but her nephew but the interaction is pretty cute!)

Ohh, more recommendations! The Greatest Love and Zenkai Girl haven't been recommended yet, so I will check them out. :) Thank you so much!! ❤
Kind of heavy but still very happy ending and romantic Fools Gold / Hogu's Love
Far Away Love is EXACTLY what you're looking for!

http://mydramalist.com/16939-far-away-love
Super Daddy Yeol
A Gentleman's Dignity (Though it's not centered around it.)
Flower Of The Queen (Though it's 50 eps and pretty dramatic lol)
Two Weeks (Action drama)
Stars Falling From The Sky (Not single mom- but orphaned sister who takes care of all the kids, also a lot about the male lead getting close to the kids)
Please Come Back Mister (Sort of single mom? I think you would have fun watching though.)
Prime Minister And I (Single Dad- but I think they went a lil wacko with the storyline in this one ;P)
Secret (Bonkers dramatic lol)

I don't see it here but: My Little Baby.

Uncle takes in orphaned baby niece to raise (with the help of a friend). It's a comedy and it could be a hit or a miss. It does have all the elements you mentioned - but I don't know if the time spent on those elements will be enough for you. In any case - worth checking out.
Loving, Never Forgetting - In the midst of a ruthless custody battle over his son, Jerry comes to understand the importance of the maternal component and slowly falls for the mother of his son, with whom he had a one night stand.
Not sure if a J-movie will meet your criteria, but I really liked Chonmage Purin (A Boy and His Samurai)
I know you wanted Korean dramas,but try Autumn's Concerto-Taiwanese drama-one of my favorites.
Taiwanese drama Down with love. He takes in his brothers children and the main female became the nanny.

My love Eun DOng
Come! Jang Bo Ri (2014)
— weekend drama

All About My Mom (2015)— not the main leads though. weekend drama
http://mydramalist.com/14907-all-about-my-mom

Be Strong Geum Soon (2005)— daily drama, needs fast forwarding, I enjoyed it
http://mydramalist.com/1072-be-strong-geum-soon

Person Who Gives Happiness (2016)— daily drama, needs fast forwarding, very touching story
http://mydramalist.com/21598-person-who-gives-happ...

All have happy endings